SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush ahead in AOL poll

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Bush ahead in AOL poll Reply with quote

Yeah, this is entirely unscientific and I know polls generally can't be trusted, but I think it is a good sign.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40288

Quote:
In the hours after accepting the Republican nomination for another four years in the White House, President Bush's popularity skyrocketed in the America Online straw poll, as he led in all 50 states.

As of 2 a.m. Eastern Time this morning, Democrat John Kerry was ahead only in the District of Columbia, carrying just three electoral votes, while Bush covered the entire rest of the U.S. map, collecting 535 electoral votes. A total of 270 electoral votes is needed to win the White House.

AOL's poll is an unscientific survey in which AOL members are allowed to cast one vote per month, and it saw heavy voting this morning in the wake of the culmination of the GOP convention in New York.

There's more to the article, but that's the "gist" of it. Very Happy
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that alot of voters who say anyone but Bush now, will pull the curtains on Nov. 2nd..and say, damn I don't like Bush, but he will keep me safe..and pull the lever for Bush...50 State sweep...
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Copy your comments to the topic in Geedunk linked below. This one will be locked shortly. Thankyou.
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7463
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: