SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry: "Let's Rock and Roll"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: John Kerry: "Let's Rock and Roll" Reply with quote

Relax, I know the literal meaning would have you thinking of John Kerry dancing or rocking out and that's funny enough.

The NYT has an article today about Democrats urging Kerry to turn it up a notch or two.

Here are two quotes from Governor Vilsack of Iowa.

"You're seeing a different John Kerry," Mr. Vilsack said. "He was up at 12 o'clock at night. He was saying, 'I am ready to rock and roll.' "

Now we're worried. In the midst of the campaign of his life, John Kerry was up to 12 o'clock at night. And he's ready to rock and roll. First it was "Bring it on". That didn't work, so let's rock and roll. What Kerry meant to say was rock and a hard place and he's right between.

"Tom Vilsack of Iowa, one of a handful of Democrats who said they were not concerned by the turn of events. "It doesn't mean a thing. This battle starts right now."

Put this guy Vilsack on the campaign and let's guarantee Kerry failure. Taking a hit of over 15 points in some polls over the course of three weeks doesn't mean a thing!!!! And NOW the battle starts. Ok, Governor but I'm sure you must be referring to the battle of 2008.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: