SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One less foreign leader supporting Kerry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: One less foreign leader supporting Kerry Reply with quote

Latest from Reuters (of all places):

Quote:
Putin Takes Bush's Side Against Democrats on Iraq

Russian President Vladimir Putin stepped into the U.S. political campaign on Thursday, saying the Democrats had "no moral right" to criticize President Bush over Iraq.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=1&u=/nm/20040611/pl_nm/campaign_putin_dc
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what new media picked it up besides Fox News? Therein lies part of our problem with getting the full thruth be known to everyone.
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and that is exactly why I refuse to watch any news but Fox; and throw out Time, Newsweek, and Business Week as soon as they arrive at the house. I used expiring air miles to subscribe -- and was appalled at the Liberal Slander contained between the covers.

We have a Liberal Media forum at Top 10 Weasels, as I really believe the Media is one of the ten weasels. The other nine are:

Ted Kennedy
    Frenchie Kerry
    Radical Muslims
    United Nations & The French
    Je$$ee JackA$$
    Dasshole
    Hollyweird
    Most Lawyers
    The Klintons

There is a discussion forum on each of the weasels, veterans, conservative news, conservative humor, and conservative issues (gun control, abortion, taxation.....)

Conservatives ought to make a habit of checking over there when finished checking over here. It is not a debate site -- and liberal trolls immediately have their posts deleted and ip address banned.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa Alwood wrote:
But what new media picked it up besides Fox News? Therein lies part of our problem with getting the full thruth be known to everyone.

The problem is, the "conventional" media (ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NYT etc.) has become an outright danger to this country through its errors of omission, commission, "interpretation", spin, and deliberate falsification. It should be treated as such.

FDL
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that I am not the only one who see the news media this way. I was wondering if I was just seeing things when I see the polls! I wonder and hope the rest of the country wakes up
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: