SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STUPID QUESTION?????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHELL SHOCKED
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: STUPID QUESTION????????????? Reply with quote

Is John Kerry the first and only US Military Officer to admit to committing War Crimes to a legislative body of the United States and not be charged for these crimes? Or am I just completely misinformed?
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Aaron Burr in the military?
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHELL SHOCKED,
War crimes? That's a minor problem for me.

Illegally negotiating with the enemy, discussing surrender terms for U.S. Forces..A U.S. Navy officer?

"Benedict Arnold" Kerry is very lucky that George Washington or General U.S. Grant was not his commanding officer.

He would have been dispatched to the gallows.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
SHELL SHOCKED
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooncusser can’t believe no one has called him on the carpet for these things! I would be in a prison some where already, but he skates!!!!!!!!!!!
NamVet
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Admin)

Admin note:

Please refrain from introducing issues or material unrelated to our conviction that John Kerry is unfit for the Office of Commander-In-Chief.

Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.

Admin
Blueghost
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[edited] I personnally like to hear multiple views. Of course, as a Marine we were taught to think for ourselves.. Mad

Admin note: Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM).

Thank you

MCRD San Diego, MCB Camp Pendleton, MCAS (H)Futenma OKI, MCAGCC 29 Palms and MCAS Kaneohe, HI
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: STUPID QUESTION????????????? Reply with quote

SHELL SHOCKED wrote:
Is John Kerry the first and only US Military Officer to admit to committing War Crimes to a legislative body of the United States and not be charged for these crimes? Or am I just completely misinformed?

Hey Shell, I'm not an attorney but if Kerry and the rest of the parade were not under oath or has some type of immunity they could not legally be held to their statements, I believe.
Also, the hearings, at that time, may have been another a waste of time & money fact finding effort by "feel good Congress" at that time. However, the good news is that 30 years later it is a matter of record.
mpaluda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Credibility - Swift Boat Vets and Kerry Reply with quote

I submitted the following letter to the editor of my local newspaper to address the issues about Kerry and support the Swiftvets. I also sent it to over 100 email addresses of friends and I'm sure it continued from there. Just another way to get the word out.

You Decide : Swift Vets or Kerry and Credibility
According to John Kerry’s testimony before the Senate in 1971 and in later speeches:
1. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry led his crew and committed “war crimes”. Do we want a “war criminal” as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
2. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry did not personally participate in war crimes, but observed war crimes being committed and took no formal action to stop, prevent, or report such activity, making him derelict in his duty as an officer and boat commander. Do we want such a man as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
3. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat Mr. Kerry did not personally observe or participate in any war crimes to which he testified before the senate, meaning he lied to the senate in his testimony, making him a liar who will lie when expedient to get what he wants. Do we want a confirmed liar as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
4. Mr. Kerry and his Democratic Campaign staff are frantically changing the details on specific issues as detailed by Mr. Kerry in his book, in his testimony before the Senate, and in his campaign because Kerry’s fantasies and lies are being brought to the public by Swift Boat Vets for the Truth. The Swifties are enduring a hail of fire today as they did in Viet Nam a lifetime ago, but this time from our major media and the Kerry supporters. Thank God we are again being served by an honorable group ready to suffer the consequences for the good of America. Where is the credibility in this issue ? YOU DECIDE !

Mike Paluda, Colonel, AUS,(retired), Advisory Team #68, Vinh Long Province, 1969
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: