SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Showtime Boxing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Showtime Boxing Reply with quote

Couple of young women boxing on Showtime right now. Have we lost our COLLECTIVE MIND! This is not only disgusting but not even sporting. Damn sup with this stupid crap. Where are the good men that are warriors taking care of these young women so they do not have to fight. This is pathetic. Our entire country has not been Ophraized. I know that for sure.

Do these women pretending to be boxing realize that any world class male boxer would kill them any weight with one punch? This bothers me big time.

They are showing the women naked? Sup up with that? I am lost in the gutter.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem with women boxing. I do have a problem with women boxing naked.
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Redleg would not have a problem with either. Very Happy

I think this is just another example of our world changing and we sometimes must go through the pains of adjustment. Entertainment is always looking for a new way to make a buck and we now have woman's boxing and football along with all those silly reality shows dominating the tube nowdays. My wife loves to watch the FEAR FACTOR and I just go off and watch KILL BILL 1 & 2 for the tenth time. Go figure!
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where was the matches taking place and was it a replay from thursday?

And more importantly were they taking place at Harrah's North Kansas City?

If the answer is yes, I should have gotten out there to watch instead of taking care of the computer here. Smile

Need to talk to our Marketing Department cause I never did hear they had the ladies fighting that night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: