SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bernstein says 95% of SBVT's allegations are disproven
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Bernstein says 95% of SBVT's allegations are disproven Reply with quote

Carl Bernstein was on MSNBC today and said 95% of SBVT's claims have been disproven. If enough of the media repeat this falsity that is what will ultimately reside in the public's collective mind. Can a member of SBVT refute this propaganda through Hannity or another likeminded truthlover by detailing all the lies Kerry told which SBVT have actually forced through to the sunshine?
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernstein said the same BS on Hannity tonight also.

The Dems are getting desperate and we all can right through Bernstein now.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

95%

So Bernstein's a mathematical moron, then.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Bernstein says 95% of SBVT's allegations are disproven Reply with quote

GT wrote:
Carl Bernstein was on MSNBC today and said 95% of SBVT's claims have been disproven.

I'd be interested in seeing a transcript. Which show did he appear on?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, it is within the margin of error, ha, ha, what a joke these people are.
RagBagger
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry said that UFC was 100% lies. That would seem to me to be slander for the guys who submitted their affidavits.

Slander lawsuit anybody?

Kerry would have to prove that they lied!!
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bernstein was on Abrams or Countdown. Sorry I can't give you a definitive on which show but I was channelsurfing and happened to catch Bernstein's remarks on MSNBC. The show was between 4-8pm EST.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernstein's a party hack and this is obviously the current talking point. Juan Williams spouts it constantly and just looks confused when anyone questions him.
Raven
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I must have missed the part then where Bernstein elaborates on the facts that disprove the Swift Vets' allegations.

Oh, that's right. There have as yet been none.

Bernstein looks evermore the idiot and political hack for this appearance.

The fact that not one person has come out and disproved even one of the Swift Boat Veterans' allegations is telling in and of itself.

The truth speaks its own voice and those who cannot challenge it bathe in the warm water of offering categorical lies rather than chill the water with facts.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven wrote:

The fact that not one person has come out and disproved even one of the Swift Boat Veterans' allegations is telling in and of itself.

Hence the barrage of "They've been proven wrong" baseless pronouncements. They're counting, as usual, on the great unwashed also being the great uninformed, and it's sad how many are.
barbgeo
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Bernstien on Hannity Reply with quote

Bernstien's cmts were so obviously biased it isn't even funny. Why anyone would even put stock in anything he says is beyond comprehension. Sean was pretty frustrated and had to ask him several times to answer his questions instead of hitting the DNC talking points regarding SBVT. I have a good suggestion--let's get everyone a subsidy to buy cable TV so their not stuck with "having" to watch the mainstream media. Perhaps a subscrition to the Washington Times and New york Pots so thier also not stuck w/WaPo or NYT.
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean didn't do a good job of keeping Carl on topic. He tried the "I didn't invite you on the show to talk politics ..." Carl brushed him off and talked about what he wanted. I got the feeling that Sean just gave up on Carl.
He did get Carl to admit that if Bush's Guard service was so important to investigate, then so's Kerry's.
________
Lost dicussion

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another forum I belong too think yall have been discredited but having been following polls or the questions. Keep on firing Swift Vets.

Bernstien is just pissed cos there has never been anothrer watergate, but then he didn't investigate Clinton either.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of people that do not want to hear the truth. They have their minds made up that they hate Bush so much that any straw they can grasp no matter how thin is better than giving in to reason. The Swiftvets are trying to tell them something they do not wish to know. I can see the fingers in ears and the yelling 'I'm not listening'.

I've heard people today still defending what virtually every news source outside of CBS, maybe with the exception of The Nation or Salon, agrees is an obvious fake.

BTW- I just heard on the radio that they've tracked the source of the cBS fax to a Kinkos in Texas. They should be able to track it from there. This is criminal and I hope they dig right to the source. If it includes people at cBS and some campaign strategists, they should be included in federal charges.

It would be nice if Bush decided to go after cBS in a lawsuit, but that will have to wait 4 more years.

I would like to see the Swifties go after the slander also. They have not earned the harsh response from the MSM. They are merely heroes speaking out with their own voice. I thought that was allowed in our country.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is missing the point on this. Carl Bernstein is still pissed off Woodward got most the credit for the Watergate scandal. He is still angling 30 years after the issue to seperate himself from Woodword.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: