SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U.S. Navy looking into Kerrys medals!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: U.S. Navy looking into Kerrys medals! Reply with quote

I see that we finally have "awakened a sleeping giant", and now even his own presidential historian has stated that this could be the death of the Kerry campaign if the Navy finds any wrong doing!

Well my friends, this is great news (broken on last Friday), as I see it, he will now have to sign the form 180, or be hounded to the ground over it! If he does sign it, he is doomed, if not, he is doomed, what could be better than having him hoisted on his own petard?

The next time someone asks you what can I do? Tell them how the "Swifties" with a small stone brought down a giant, and then ask them to join the fight aganst liberalism, so we can get this great nation back to where it was when the likes of Ronald Reagan led us to "that shining city on the hill" Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: