SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it tough being a Democrat in these times????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Is it tough being a Democrat in these times???? Reply with quote

Kerry is a 'Tard!

But since I have become part of the SBVT campaign, I have been looking at ALL sides of the political issues and think that the moderate leaning democrats have been bamboozled!

Dean and Kerry as leading candidates must be a tough pill to swallow for those folks wanting a softer and gentler side of Politics!

Lieberman was never given a chance, but he seemed to be the voice of those folks! A kind man, willing to take on their cause and believe in it!

We all know that a LARGE amount of Democrats are NOT voting FOR Kerry, but AGAINST Bush and the Republicans! They are Democrats and want a Democrat elected, NO MATTER WHAT~

I'm the same way about us Republitards!

Must be Hard to stand behind this guy with so many weaknesses and skeletons in his closet!

We should give them some credit for standing behind their party regardless!

Must be a Real Bummer to be a Democrat these days!

- Jimmy
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, there are several Democrats supporting the efforts of the SBVT. Swift vets are comprised of all party affiliations. Exposing Kerry isn't a partisan issue, it's a personal one. SBVT would be doing this even if Kerry were a Republican.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill say this. Joseph Lieberman is Fit For Command
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'd find a fair number of Reps that would concur. As an Independent, I'd certainly endorse Lieberman's centrist politics.

Unfortunately, this type of discussion is not really appropriate for this forum, and I'll be moving it to Geedunk shortly.

Thanks
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I think you'd find a fair number of Reps that would concur. As an Independent, I'd certainly endorse Lieberman's centrist politics.

Unfortunately, this type of discussion is not really appropriate for this forum, and I'll be moving it to Geedunk shortly.

Thanks

not surprised!
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Lieberman Reply with quote

I agree, Joe Lieberman was the only one principled enough to stand by his decision to make the tough choices to protect the US. The Dem primaries were hijacked by the anti-war crowd, and it turned me from an independent into a solid Republican.
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Lieberman Reply with quote

SteamSnipe wrote:
I agree, Joe Lieberman was the only one principled enough to stand by his decision to make the tough choices to protect the US. The Dem primaries were hijacked by the anti-war crowd, and it turned me from an independent into a solid Republican.

Welcome to the Jungle! Laughing
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell Miller had it right.

He has not changed. It is the Democrat party that has changed. The party is completly controlled by the liberal left.

There is no such thing as a conservative democrat anymore. What ever happened to good men like Senator Sam Nunn.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be mad as Zell if I were one. It's going to be awhile before this independent ever votes for one again.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Zell. It's a National Party No More.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for the candidates that I think best represent AMERICAN interests, not one's "conscience", "fellings", or because I'll feel better about myself.

I choose the freedom candidate. I choose the "Get tough" and "Stay tough' about American ideals candidate.

That does not mean I give a blank check to declare war, but I support the vanquishing of murderous tyranny where it exists is necessary. Before "reasonable" men and countries start to compromise with said terrorists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: