SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on O'Reilly at 8pm tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: O'Neill on O'Reilly at 8pm tonight Reply with quote

Let's see what Bill the Mouth has to say in 1/2 hour. Any bets? Stu
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: I watched Reply with quote

Bill was polite but did not let John O'Neil get in many points. He also said that many of the Swiftboat "claims have been debunked" which pissed me off.

He dismissed the whole Christmas in Cambodia as "exaggeration". WHAT? You know you could dismiss that is an exaggeration if he was trying to impress some gal with his made up exploits. But that stuff was "seared" into his memory as he recounted Christmas in Cambodia on the floor of the United States Senate while that body debated President Reagan's policies in Central America. John Kerry "mislead" us during Senate debate on an issue.
Yet what is the number they have against our president, but that he mislead us into war. Kerry has said that over and over again and yet he gets a pass from Bill O'Reilly.

Kerry is running for president, not prom king. He didn't say that out behind the gym to some lady but on the floor of the U.S. Senate. Couldn't trust him then, can't trust him now Twisted Evil
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly is just getting a little too full of himself lately. He's a pessimist on every issue left and right. He values more the debate than the actual truth. Just watch his interviews. If it's a really boring topic, entertain yourself by keeping track of how much time is actually spent hearing information from the guests compared to how much time Bill spends offering his "valued opinion".

I can't stand watching him anymore because he asks a question, then interrupts three words into the answer to offer his own perceived truths...
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacman wrote:

I can't stand watching him anymore because he asks a question, then interrupts three words into the answer to offer his own perceived truths...

Concur wholeheartedly
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly does have a very bad habit of controlling his show by cutting off people before they can get their point across. I didn't realize that debates were won that way. Wink
I could see Bill burn in the interview with Michael (Moron) Moore. I believe that debate was a draw as each of the two would not directly answer each other's questions. Has everyone as learned to be a potitician?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: