SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Lied Rally September 12 Washington DC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Kerry Lied Rally September 12 Washington DC Reply with quote

News Alert

Vietnam Vets for the Truth, LLC

Contacts: Lou Priebe at 703/569-0946 or Larry Bailey at 703/799-0438

Kerry’s Claim to Commander-in-Chief Job Challenged At Capitol Rally by Vietnam Vets who Served Honorably

An organization of patriotic Vietnam veterans will rally on September 12 at the U.S. Capitol building to challenge truthfulness of presidential candidate John Kerry’s longstanding claims of widespread atrocities and war crimes during that war. The organization’s website is:

www.KerryLied.com

The group, Vietnam Vets for the Truth, LLC, represents men and women who served honorably during that war and feel terribly maligned by Kerry. Under leadership of their president, CAPT Larry W. Bailey, USN (Ret.), former commanding officer of the Navy SEAL school, they have announced two important dates for upcoming events in Washington, DC:

Tuesday, September 7 9:30 a.m. EDT at the National Press Club, 14th & F Streets, NW

News Conference to announce rally topics, speakers, programs, etc., for the Sept. 12 rally and plans for activities through the Nov. 2 national election.

Sunday, September 12 “Kerry Lied” Rally at 2:00 p.m. EDT Location: Upper Senate Park (Capitol Plaza Park) on the north side of Constitution Avenue, NW, between the U.S. Capitol Building and Union Station.

Featuring prominent Vietnam veterans, including John O'Neill co-author
"Unfit for Command"

Vietnam Vets for the Truth, LLC · PO Box 49 · Mt. Vernon, VA 22121 · (703) 799-0438
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Follow up....Kerry Lied Rally Reply with quote

Anyone and everyone is invited to participate in this gathering of people who want to acknowledge our veterans service, particularly in the Vietnam War, and to bring the Truth about Kerry to the people of this nation. They also have some great ideas for getting the word out, about Kerry, by average citizens. Anyone, and everyone who can, should be in Washington to support this effort. They claim John O'Neill will be participating. If the crowd is large enough, even MSM can't ignore us. The Repulican party can't have "backed" us all!!!

Sorry I posted this too late for 9:30AM info. I just found it myself.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Follow up....Kerry Lied Rally Reply with quote

Anyone and everyone is invited to participate in this gathering of people who want to acknowledge our veterans service, particularly in the Vietnam War, and to bring the Truth about Kerry to the people of this nation. They also have some great ideas for getting the word out, about Kerry, by average citizens. Anyone, and everyone who can, should be in Washington to support this effort. They claim John O'Neill will be participating. If the crowd is large enough, even MSM can't ignore us. The Repulican party can't have "backed" us all!!!

Sorry I posted this too late for 9:30AM info. I just found it myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: