SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Why Kerry Won't Release His Records"- questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badbobusnret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: "Why Kerry Won't Release His Records"- questions Reply with quote

I received this email this am (it is going around in a the .mil domain) and have been trying to figure out where it originated and it's validity. Any answers out there?

In my professional opinion sounds like "strong sea lawyer" material at a minimum.

Can anybody explain- "He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001" ?

I would really hate to see this fraudulent buffoon, Cambodian Candidate qualify for a military pension!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why Kerry Won't Release His Records

>THIS IS VERY POWERFUL STUFF.. READ IT ALL.. AND PASS IT ON...
>
>Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore.... Kerry has adamantly refused to authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because of his phony battle medals. The probable real reason is below.
>
>He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended! This is very much out of the ordinary, and highly suspect.
>
>There are 5 classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other Than Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. My guess is that he was Discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime while Clinton was doing trouser-tricks in the Oval Office. Political pressure was applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted.
>
>His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire. Hopefully, this will blow up in his face before October 15th.
>======================================================
>
>On 18 Feb. 1966, John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).
>
>On 18 Feb. 1966, John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & #5).
>
>Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note t! hat Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.
>
>Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969, asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."
>
>On Jan. 3, 1970, Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.
>
>Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?
>
>Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?
>
>On 1 July 1972, Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive. On 16 February 1978, Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve.
>
>Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:
>
>1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
>
>2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.
>
>3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.
>
>4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.
>
>5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.
>
>Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.
>
>The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
>
>THIS IS VERY POWERFUL STUFF.. READ IT ALL.. AND PASS IT ON... "
unquote
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candidate Kerry not being "discharged" until 2000/2001 seems to be a GROWING urban myth.

He had a 6 year obligation from '66 to '72. A that point he could have resigned his commission, but for some reason choose not to.

He was issued an Honorable Discharge in '78. Why did he put in the additional 6 years in the inactive reserve? Who knows. I suspect the reason he was discharge in '78 was because he did not make the mandatory promotion to 0-4 (since he has not "drilling" and earning points he would NOT have been promoted). I suspect that the Navy then removed him from the inactive reserve. I doubt that HE asked.

Lots of unanswered questions, but a 2000/2001 discharge isn't one of them.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not put a lot of stock in that email.

First, it doesn't even read as it would if a military person wrote it. Not that you have to be military to have a beef, however, spaming .mil email is never a good idea, and most military have more sense than that. It has some heated and totally unnecessary rhetoric, and it is playing fast and loose with some pretty well-known facts.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
badbobusnret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AirVet/Cipher- roger all. note- Email was not necessarilly written in .mil domain; it was "intercepted" by me in there.

Concur on your analysis of content. The email be part chaff/part truth. Some kind of OPDEC being put out there.

As I read through it again this morning, it I partially corrolated the email to this post upstream: http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8462

Any opinions? This 2001 really jumps out at me.

B2
Guammie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 2001 comes from Kerry's DD215. The request to correct his DD214. Kerry requested his DD214 to be corrected to reflect 4 bronze stars on his VSR, in March 2001. The DD215 doesn't adjust his discharge date.
Who ever has been pushing this doesn't have clue one about the military.
DEL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people were discharged with a General that became an Honorable. The rest who knows?
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: thinking thinking thinking Reply with quote

1. parasomina

as he had it as a child, ??

did he advise the Navy?, did he ask for a waiver? and use "influence" to

get the waiver, was he taking medication for the parisomina while in

the Navy.

2. me , and the "cowboy way" inforcer type who kept us alive in vn

would have had a "real" problem being out on a 8 day "walk around"

and find out the "newby" Lt. had a sleeping "drug" with him or

the Lt. woke up the whole "green forest" by haveing a

"parisomic fit"
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking thinking thinking Reply with quote

Quote:
1. parasomina

Could just mean he wets the bed.[/quote]

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: