SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is what Kerry stole

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: This is what Kerry stole Reply with quote

http://www.gcsdistributing.com/ToOurParentsA.htm

This file will take a minute to load, but I promise, it will be worth every second.

Get out your hankerchiefs...

...this is what Kerry stole.

From the Children of Vietnam Vets

Last edited by Dabba55 on Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Tragic part of history Reply with quote

This was one of the most moving films I have seen. It brings all the suffering of these brave soldiers back and I can understand the dislike and hate for Kerry. They did not deserve the homecoming they got and I think rather than upsetting the Vets this thing with Kerry will help some of them to heal never fully but at least they can be proud that they have put the information out for the general public and it's up to the people in the US (this time) not to ignore it. I for one had no idea what part Kerry had played in this tragic part of American History he should never be President.
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good reminder of why we are here in this forum.

Bad words from home were from Kerry and his fellow VVAW.

Sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: