SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

there is a need here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: there is a need here Reply with quote

for people to get this site on their mailing list and get the word out about what transpires here and how well it is monitored.
the public needs to know the truth. i don't know how many hits this site gets a day but it is far from it's potential.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the bulk of the mainstream still relies on network broadcasts and big time print media to keep them up to date. And we all know who owns them. I used to believe the standard protocol in the media was to present an unbiased report. However, it couldn't be more obvious which way they're twisted in this election.

FoxNews is really the only television news organization leaning right. Although I am severely disappointed that in an effort to appear "fair and balanced" they've given the democratic weenies too much air time. With the slowdown in the SwiftVets portrayal of Kerry being a wannabe "war hero", the information is only available to those interested enough to go looking for it. Remember, the country of full of people like those who let OJ walk. Stupid and uneducated. They'll believe anything handed to them. And if all they have to rely on is the mainstream liberal media, we're all in trouble...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: