SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting Read on CrushKerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Interesting Read on CrushKerry Reply with quote

As a conservative, I am excited how the new media is effecting this campaign. As a student of the political process, I am interested on its impact on the process in general.

CrushKerry has a scoop they allege that they received by a source in the DNC. Its about their frustration with THEIR own 527s. I believe it. I have long thought that the Dems have been running on emotion and an assumption that polling negatives means that most of America hates Bush like they do.

I think this is important for Bush's 527s to read. While we can do lots of good. Bush's 527s must be discerning in their assessment of the politcal landscape and recognize that pros are playing a high level stakes game here. The Article:

Frequent readers of crushkerry.com know we have sources inside the Kerry campaign and the Democrat National Committee who occasionally toss us a little nugget of information. Just this morning we spoke to one such source who told us the Kerry campaign is furious with how incredibly out-of-control the whole Rather-gate scandal has gotten.
Our source assures us the Kerry campaign had nothing to do with the memo itself. But they strongly suggested that the pro-Kerry 527 group MoveOn.org is directly responsible for handing the document over to CBS. And possibly even for manufacturing the forged document itself.

It’s important to bear in mind our source could not state with certainty that MoveOn.org was the source of the fraudulent document.
“I don’t know if it was them. I don’t know anything about it, first hand. But I can tell you everyone here [at Kerry HQ] thinks they gave it to CBS. And lots of people here think they created the damn thing,” our source told us.Our source also expressed deep frustration at what she called the “hijacking of our campaign and our party by the amateurs at MoveOn.org.” “Those guys don’t know campaigns. They’re driven by their emotions, not by the dispassionate resolve it takes to win a campaign. And so they’re prone to do stupid things like this, which hurts everybody,” she said. When asked if empowering a shadowy 527 group like MoveOn.org with a grant from George Soros and other billionaire partisans was a smart move, our source acknowledged that by-and-large the group has been helpful to the campaign. “They serve a purpose,” she stated. “But they need to know when to draw the line.”
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt CBS would run such a story without clearance from highest levels in the DNC. Furthermore, it's the DNC themselves that are fomenting the phony TANG scandal, the "Fortunate Son" video, etc..

It's just like McAuliffe to try to place the blame on somebody else.

The minute the Clinton clowns took over, the Kerry campaign has gone straight downhill...with afterburners lit. Totally predictable.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a bit odd, but ok.

fwiw, there was a quote in one of the articles that CBS had given copies of the memos to the DNC for review of "their accuracy" before going ahead with the story.
sorry no link, it was one of the earliest articles.maybe last thursday.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum. (Please note...this does NOT reflect on the import or significance of your post. We simply must keep the focus of this forum on directly related SBVT issues)

Thanks
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The minute the Clinton clowns took over, the Kerry campaign has gone straight downhill...with afterburners lit. Totally predictable.

Exactly. Those clowns must have utter contempt for the intelligence of the rest of the country.
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note to the Democrat attack machine: Live by the lie - Die by the lie...

These forgeries are now written in your obituary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: