SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Estrich is losing it big time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Susan Estrich is losing it big time Reply with quote

Fox is going to have to put Susan in a straight jacket soon. She recently wrote a piece focusing on alleged drinking problems by Cheney and Bush's past problems with the juice. She also writes, "John Kerry has been fair in deal with the Swift Boat charges." Didn't know the "boats" were making charges.

Medics, we're there when you need us.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estrich, Kitty Kelley et al should know this kind of personal trash won't have any effect on people except disgust for the writer.

It's a sign of weakness on the issues that count for a president.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been as angry since 1971 as I am presently with Susan the Shrew and the rest of these lying gas-bags.

God...I need a drink before I start contemplating the type of violence these Stalinists are due!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estrich et al are writhing in their death throes. I tried to warn Susan and I even sent her a nice letter. She just doesn't get it. She is racing over the cliff with the rest of the lemmings.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's true they could at least try being human beings instead of Stalinist pigs. They may be dying but they'll have to be stuffed in a spider hole and fragged before they're gone from American politics.

The totalitarian Marxist wing of the Democratic Party needs to be stamped out....NOW! Good God! where is Harry Truman? Where is even the real JFK? Where is the party I grew up in?

Give 'em hell Zell!
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these tactics will backfire on them BIG TIME.

The hard-core Bush haters will love it, but the average American is turned off by unsubstantiated smears.
SandiM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read sooo much about this woman, including her own writings. Ugh!!! Nuff said.

BUT I have also seen on these pages comment about her voice which has been likened to fingernails on a blackboard - my blood runs cold just thinking about it.

Being way over on the other side of the pond I don't have any way of hearing it (that I know of) and I MUST. I just MUST! I am facinated to hear it for myself. If she's half as bad as you say I'm flumoxed (there's another good F word) as to why anybody would listen to her for more than 10 seconds. Can anyone put me out of my misery?
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SandiM wrote:
BUT I have also seen on these pages comment about her voice which has been likened to fingernails on a blackboard - my blood runs cold just thinking about it.

Actually, her voice is worse than fingernails on a blackboard. In fact, when she speaks, I run my fingernails on a blackboard to drown her out. It's the only thing that works. Wink

Sounds like too much booze and butts.
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Susan Estrich Reply with quote

I just saw Susan (Estrogen) Estrich with Neil Cavuto. She was smiling like a cheshire cat over the new ad attacking Bush's Guard service. I wish they would dump her off Fox and send her to CNN. Imagine if her and Carvell had kids..............ick!

As a women I just have to vent.

Thanks for listening!
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arlene, as a fellow woman..I need to vent too..thanks for the great post. You said what needed to be said..but have no fear Cavuto rocks! I did not see it, but Neil will handle it..if not now, in his famed Common Sense spot.

Susan Estr-yuk is probably reliving her Dukasis disaster..after all she is watching it through Kerry..

One comment I must say..She can give good analysis when she wants to, but something is stuck in her craw here..when she comes on, do what I do..hit that mute..and save yourselves!!!! Wink

PD
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that she is fighting for her job at Fox. The only positive that I have on her cannot be proved. However, I strongly feel that she snitched to Hannity. I believe that she is the one who told him that the opposition had started keeping files on him and watching his every move.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A zoological description from the modern bestiary:
The Estrich is a rare and endangered bird. The Estrich is easily identified by its long legs, showy tail, and its raucous and unpleasant squawk. It is known to bury its little head in the sand when threatened with unpleasant facts. The Estrich is in serious danger of extinction because its unpleasant squawk and extremely bad disposition discourage any male from mating with it. Smile

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Estrich helped Dukakis lose to Bush in 1988, so let her "bring it on" and help Kerry lose to Bush in 2004. I wouldn't sweat her. She is way too far left and this kind of anger and bitterness won't play very well, I think.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Kids Reply with quote

Quote:
Imagine if her (estrich) and Carvell had kids..............ick!

Now that would be the start of an ugly-in-many-ways gene pool.

Here's one for the start of the ultra slovenly gene:

Michael Moore and Jeanne Garofolo
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAN! I do not need that visual!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: