SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHY ISN'T THIS QUOTE BEING USED?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: WHY ISN'T THIS QUOTE BEING USED? Reply with quote

SEN. JOHN KERRY (D-MA): "Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that and I disagree with the Governor [Howard Dean]." (Fox News Channel's "Special Report," 12/15/03)

www.gop.com/RNCResearch/read.aspx?ID=3771
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean was an 'anti-war' candidate. Kerry is all about removing Saddam, just not in the manner in which Bush has done it. Kerry is the "Bush screwed up, so vote for me candidate (despite the fact that I cannot prove that I can do a better job)"

Kerry has said dumber things that are out there... don't worry
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swing votr wrote:
Dean was an 'anti-war' candidate. Kerry is all about removing Saddam, just not in the manner in which Bush has done it.

You have obviously bought into Kerry's flip flop rhetoric. I am wondering why you are on this site. Either you see kerry as a fraud...or you don't.
AC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swing votr wrote:
Dean was an 'anti-war' candidate. Kerry is all about removing Saddam, just not in the manner in which Bush has done it. Kerry is the "Bush screwed up, so vote for me candidate (despite the fact that I cannot prove that I can do a better job)"

Kerry has said dumber things that are out there... don't worry

Kerry is saying Iraq was the wrong war, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He and his surrogates are saying that the war in Iraq is not the war on terrorism, that the war in Iraq is actually strengthening the terrorists. It seems to me that the quote I cited completely torpedoes that claim.
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time of the debates, he was still in his phase of justifying his vote for supporting the president in Iraq. While he has changed his mind on the issue like the weather, At the time he was differentiating himself from another democrat. (like they say in Florida, if you don't like Kerry's stance on something, wait a minute).

IMO, Kerry has worse flip flops than that... and no chance of winning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: