SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Media Research Center - poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Media Research Center - poll Reply with quote

What do you think about the disputed CBS "memos" which supposedly show President Bush was grounded for failing to take a physical in 1972?
See Story
* CBS knew they were frauds
* CBS is the victim of a hoax
* They're true, and bad for Bush

http://www.mediaresearch.org/ - VOTE Cool
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 3% of the voters think they are real, at this time.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted. Very Happy
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not believe the idiotic response given by Marcel Matley (the handwritig experr) Ijust copied this part of the trranscript from Druge

Quote:
Matley "SINCE IT IS REPRESENTED THAT SOME OF THEM ARE DEFINITELY HIS... THEN WE CAN CONCLUDE THEY ARE HIS SIGNATURES."

Rather: "ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT QUESTIONS COME ABOUT THESE. WE'RE NOT, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YOU'RE SURPRISED."

Matley: "I KNEW GOING IN THAT THIS WAS DYNAMITE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AND I KNEW THAT POTENTIALLY IT WAS FAR MORE POTENTIAL DAMAGE TO ME PROFESSIONALLY THAN BENEFIT ME. AND I KNEW THAT. BUT WE SEEK THE TRUTH. THAT'S WHAT WE DO. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PUT YOURSELF OUT. TO SEEK THE TRUTH AND TAKE WHAT COMES FROM IT."

This man is a boob. I recommend everyone contact Marcel Matley at his email address. He must be exposed for what he is... incompetent.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see what happened. The son looked at one of the documents, but not carefully. He said that the signature looked like his dad's signature, not realizing what the stakes were.

So the handwriting "expert" compares the other signatures to the one "authenticated" by the son and pronounces them genuine.

What should have been done is that the sigs on the "new" docs should have been compared with the sigs on the other paperwork, as has been done by several people on the internet. CBS didn't bother.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
hammondb3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the signature is his, was the examined document the ORIGINAL? If not, that's a cut and paste job that a 3 year old can do. If the 'handwriting expert' had the original documents to examine then why is the general public being treated to 14th generation Xerox copies?

I cannot wait to see Dan Rather eat crow on this. Of course, I'll probably miss it since I watch about 3 hours of TV per week.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted but I didn't see haw many had voted, still 3% idiots.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Media Research Center - poll Reply with quote

manelly wrote:
What do you think about the disputed CBS "memos" which supposedly show President Bush was grounded for failing to take a physical in 1972?
See Story
* CBS knew they were frauds
* CBS is the victim of a hoax
* They're true, and bad for Bush

http://www.mediaresearch.org/ - VOTE Cool

I voted, Some of the comments are very interesting as well
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing There are trolls lurking on the comment section Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: