SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kitty Kelly Smear Book Has Bogus Memos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Kitty Kelly Smear Book Has Bogus Memos Reply with quote

http://ratherbiased.com/news/

Ratherbiased reports that the memos that have been proven in the last few days to be frauds are presented in Kitty Kelly's book.

Now this is obviously a genuine conspiracy. No wonder Rather is lying frantically since this is a coordinated attack with CBS and NBC right in the middle of it.
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitty Kelley is a hoot, and I do believe she knows it.

Who honestly takes her books seriously? They are full of delicious and for the most part fairly easily debunked gossip.

However, what d'ya wanna bet that her book gets into local Barnes and Nobles long before "Unfit for Command" does.

I'll probably eventually read this one, probably in about a year or so, when I find it at a garage sale. With the other trash.

Twisted Evil
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know who the "Reliable Source" is that Dan Rather has been talking about. This just totally makes me sick that a major network would try to hijack the presidential election this way. Think about it, if this had been about something that the people really cared about, and the forgeries were actually good enough to pass the smell test, it could have changed the outcome of the election and put Kerry in office. In third world countries this is called a coupe.
truthhunter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is true, then the media needs to be held accountable. Lets look at the implications....

Liberal hacks have long whispered that GWB did cocaine in those years..

Memos surface indicating GWB refused a direct order to take a physical...

Why would GWB refuse a physical? Drug use perhaps???? Public says...Nahhh...it can't be

Kitty Kelly releases a new book claiming Bush did cocaine at Camp David....backed up by the memos which surfaced days earlier.

John Q Public hearing all this...say...oh my god...GWB WAS a druggie the memos and book back up each other...weve been DUPED!!

Coup in the making...
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lt. Col. Jerry Killian's son should immediately file a lawsuit against the publisher of Kitty Kelley's book demanding that it be embargoed pending a defamation lawsuit against the "shared" forgeries. I think Gary Killian and his mother should also sue Dan Rather, CBS and Viacom. BIG BUCKS. Deep pockets, methinks.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, Ms. Kitty is scheduled to be on the Today show Mon. Tues. and Wed. of next week. What a joke!
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies,

You are exactly right, as these memos actually defame Killian and I believe they should sue CBS and Kitty Litter and I hope they do.

Debbie
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the "coincidence" that Double Day, the books publisher is owned by Viacom, CBS's parent company (along with Simon and Shuster).

This is self promotion of a leftist agenda. Between the NYT/BG, owned by NYT, these book publishers owned by Viacom and CBS owned by Viacom, they are using stories by each other to claim "proof". They are "creating" the news, not reporting it.

I hope something can be done, to finally hold them accountable for their propaganda.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: