SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: a Fetid Abnormality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Kerry: a Fetid Abnormality Reply with quote

FYI. Next letter to the local rag. Borrowed some ideas from Sunday's Rally in DC.

Mr. Editor,

Everybody knows John Kerry spent 4 shortened months of very dubious merit in Vietnam.

But, do you know this traitor aided America’s Communist enemies when he returned? It speaks volumes to why most Vietnam Veterans loathe him so.

With Jane Fonda, Kerry led the radical leftwing anti-war movement. Some good people honestly opposed the war, but these snakes were active advocates for our Communist enemies.

Kerry stalked a political career with cynical, blatantly false Senate testimony in 1971 saying American soldiers in Vietnam were “a generation of monsters” who daily raped, tortured, murdered and ravaged the countryside like Genghis Kahn. It was an outrageous perjury. And he knew it!! That stupid this fetid abnormality isn’t. My Grandfather once told me the most important thing a man has is his reputation. I believe that to this day. This perversion of nature –Kerry- defiled my reputation. I have a long memory and yes it is personal.

Kerry was ashamed of his Vietnam service. He dishonored our Nation’s decorations by throwing them over a fence labeled “Trash” at a DC protest. Now, when it’s politically advantageous his “nuanced approach” allows him to display them on his senatorial “I Love Me Wall” in the US Capitol. His hypocrisy and shamelessness are unfettered. What kind of man does this? The kind of man who knows he did not truly earn the decorations in the first place and therefore they have only nominal intrinsic value. That’s Who!

Kerry consorted with enemy negotiators in Paris, 1970, directly violating US law, during ongoing hostilities and while the US was attempting to open official negotiations. Kerry returned to the US and publicly advocated the enemy’s proposal, contrary to our government’s position. Our POWs suffered from that. Ask one.

Kerry is declared a “Hero” in Communist Vietnam’s war museum for his help in their “victory” over the US. Not even Jane Fonda herself gets this high an honor. Oddly enough, Johnny does not display this high decoration on his Capitol wall.

20 of the 22 Naval officers who served with Kerry consider him unfit for office. Likewise the count is 225 to 10 of all who knew him in his unit in Vietnam think he is unfit.

So - John Kerry betrayed the men and women who fought in Vietnam long ago. What does this ancient trivia matter to Americans today? Easily enough answered. The best indication of the future is the past. He betrayed our country before for personal gain. He will do it again.

This ingrate is not fit to spit shine the shoes of true Vietnam Veterans.

Stu Upson
New Bern, NC
Vietnam ’70-’71 (Proudly a whole year)
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you get published!! It is a fine letter.

I just wish that would work here in Amherst, MA, but unfortunately, being an advocate for the America's communist enemies, and literally being their hero, is considered a "plus" in this liberal rat's nest of America haters.

Amherst, MA is the home of UMASS Physics Prof. Jenny Traschen, who, on Sept. 10, 2001, stood before the Amherst town fathers and advocated the repression of displays of the American flag, saying ""The American] flag is a symbol of tyranny and fear and destruction and terrorism." Read more at

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0110/14/sm.09.html

Great timing, eh?

I just don't want Ms. Traschen, and other verminous liberals like her, to disappear from the spotlight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: