SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"teresa, can you help me open this can of worms?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: "teresa, can you help me open this can of worms?" Reply with quote

it just dawned on me that seeing hanoi jane hated all these years and not kerry treated with the same disdain has had it's merits.

since kerry committed the same acts and has been out of the limelight letting fonda take all the heat all these years, i've come to this conclusion.
had kerry taken the heat the same time as fonda, he would've never gotten the nod from the dems. now it's payback time and the skeletons in the closet are rattling all the bones and it's killing him!!! forget that he had a free ride all these years. this is so much sweeter.
here is the weasel's lifelong dream going up in smoke before his very eyes. we've all seen the picture of a young kerry on that sailboat with kennedy. probably looking over at him saying to himself "i'm gonna make my own pt-109 movie and be president one day too". ahhhhhh a great american story. but now the script has to be rewritten. soon kerry will be doing his impersonation of brando in "on the waterfront" and start quoting lines like "You don't understand, i coulda been a contender. i coulda been somebody, instead of a bum which is what i am. let's face it".
to quote another proud vietnam vet on these threads here, "what great timing that vietnam vets get the parade they never got by making sure kerry never gets in the whitehouse". after all is said and done he will end up in seclusion because now all of america will know he was just as bad if not worse than hanoi jane. thank you swiftvets. God bless america.
thanx for letting me vent here.
remember colonel ted guy, sro hanoi hilton
http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: