SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's complete lack of Passion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Kerry's complete lack of Passion Reply with quote

We all know that Kerry is a real sleeper when he gives his stump speech. Even the dems sell him as Gore without the charisma.

My question is this. Why hasn't Kerrry ever expressed the slightest bit of emotion when he tells his "War Stories." ?

I've never been in the military so I'm totally lacking for personal experince. But in my work I've interviewed countless men who were veterans of WWII and Korea. When they talk about their experiences the hair on your neck stands on end. They cry, the become animated, and it's hard not to cry with them. I have heard them discribe horrible events but never matter of factly.

I'll stop and let the rest of you explain it to me.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try not to understand this man..it will make your head spin off! I will not comment on his war experiences, I am not a vet and have no right..My dad is a WWII and Korea vet..the emotion he shows is always for his buddies..not himself..you see, that is the difference with the fool..He cares about himself..and can not seem to "get it" as to why so many Swifties are against him..
It is pretty simple now that I think about it..he is a liar..and liars never can get their story straight, each time they tell it it is different..so how can his emotions be in check, hell, he does not know which emotions go with each lie..

PD
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although my father has told me many stories about Vietnam, mostly funny stuff about what the Marines did to the Navy or the other way around, and it’s some really funny stuff. But only once in all my life, and that was when I first returned home after basic, did he tell me anything about actual combat in Vietnam. It was the first time I saw my father cry. The story was about a friend of my father who had died. So when I hear kerry spew out his crap about being a war hero like it was Sunday breakfast literally makes me sick.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughterofVet wrote:

It is pretty simple now that I think about it..he is a liar..and liars never can get their story straight, each time they tell it it is different..so how can his emotions be in check, hell, he does not know which emotions go with each lie..

PD

ding, ding, ding.. We have a winner! Laughing

My wife and i were talking about kerry's drop with female voters.
We came to the conclusion that his lack of a stance on "security" (important to mothers). was pretty big.

But my wife daughter, ect. said since he doesn't take any stance for over 3 days, he is the usual liar that women avoid like the plague.

I don't think i have ever seen anyone work so hard at losing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: