SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matt on Today Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Matt on Today Show Reply with quote

Hard to believe, Matt is hammering Kitty Kelly hard, real hard. He's not letting her get away with anything. Perhaps the CBS abortion is rubbing off on NBC.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
fanningp
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Matt has some sense of journalistic credibility afterall.....I can just see Couric off to the side or in her dressing room bouncing off the walls.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
whuffo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider however, that Kitty Kelly cares not one bit about journalistic credibility. She just wants to sell books. These segments, hard on her as they may be, will sell books. So Today is still doing her a huge favor.

Where is even one segment on the today show for O'Neil and UFC?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned on another thread - Lauer has been at this for a while, I saw him hammer Michael Moore pretty good too.
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching the Lauer show with Kit Kelly. She is one sad and pathetic woman. So condescending and self rightious. How dumb would a person have to be to believe anything she says. She looked to be made of plastic.

I agree with the above posts that the strength of Lauer's interview is fallout from the CBS debacle. The MSM may all be engaging in damage control for awhile, and are somewhat more willing to sacrafice some of the more slimey Bush haters for a while. Anything to avoid guilt by association to their liberal brothers at CBS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: