SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Dem Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: New Dem Ad Reply with quote

Just watched it on Drudge. They are taking lessons from Moore. But this kills me - they include a clip of Rather talking to Barnes. Hellooooo anybody home. Talk about living in an echo chamber. These people are so out of touch, its amazing. However, I truly believe the jig is up. None of this stuff is going to resonate anymore. After two years of bashing, Independents are starting to suffer from hate bush fatigue. And now theycreate an ad that includes a reporter and a source that have been discredited.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING! They have totally lost it. I can't wait for the October Surprise. GEEEZE.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent the DNC a thank you note for running the ad, It points them out for the irrational people they are.

**Disclaimer

The DNC is irrational, not Democrats in general

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
Floridavietvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the link, if anyone wants to see this trash compiled by the DNC in cooperation with CBS news division. Now we know why Dan Rather and CBS cannot come clean. It would ruin the DNC's ad schedule!

http://www.democrats.org/fortunateson/index.html
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to show, doesn't it. Hillary will run in '08. The further
these present clowns go, the better that Hillary will look. Plan
ahead.

Cool
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DNC and lunatic left miss one point, unlike them the majority of Americans are fair people who willingly will come to the rescue of those in need. President Bush has withstood months and months of these rabid attacks without once sinking to their level.

The people who support President Bush are outraged. The people who dislike all politicians, disagree with President Bush on some but not all issues, or are otherwise ambivalent see these unrelenting rabid attacks and are turned off by the attackers more than they are the attacked.

The result is that this group will either stay home on Nov. 2nd in total disgust, or support the President because they will be motivated by the American Spirit of fighting these unreasoned attacks.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If John Kerry and his Seven Dwarfs don't stop talking about the Heee-Row's Vietnam experience or "Bush Lied, Bush was AWOL" and start telling their base what kind of Gov't handouts they have sacked up to be passed out after the election, his base may just stay home. Limbaugh pointed this out regarding complaints from the Congressional Black Caucus that they wanted to hear more about "domestic programs, etc." and less about Vietnam and Swiftboats. Limbaugh followed up with a rhetorical question, "Now, who is really talking about suppressing the black vote?" I hope and pray that everyone, black, white, brown, yellow, red,green, purple, male, female -- whatever, will finally realize THEY control their destiny, not some politician, and especially not some dishonorable one like John Kerry.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I especially liked their disclaimer at the end saying it wasn't authorized by any democratic candidate.

Like everyone is going to believe it wasn't ultimately directed by John (SpitBall) Kerry.

Pretty comical the way they demand answers, while they only offer spin. Even Barnes' daughter said he has a political agenda, and is relying on an administration position with Kerry.

Now I have to go and triple my high blood pressure medication. Laughing
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has to be the end for dan rathers

doing commercials for the democrats

i don't see how cbs can not give him a early retirement

especially that all he has said has been debunked
mjanay
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rnc.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=4670

Washington, DC -- RNC Communications Director Jim Dyke made the following statement today:

"The video the Democrats released today is as creative and accurate as the memos they gave CBS.”
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
If John Kerry and his Seven Dwarfs don't stop talking about the Heee-Row's Vietnam experience or "Bush Lied, Bush was AWOL" and start telling their base what kind of Gov't handouts they have sacked up to be passed out after the election, his base may just stay home. Limbaugh pointed this out regarding complaints from the Congressional Black Caucus that they wanted to hear more about "domestic programs, etc." and less about Vietnam and Swiftboats. L

Unfortunately, too many continue to live on the government "plantation" and expect the government to take care of them. I prefer to control my own destiny.
vickie
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Did Rather or CBS have Reply with quote

Did Rather or CBS have to give permission for the DNC to use this already discredited trash...

And how does the DNC have the b___ to say at the end of the clip that they do not represent any particular candidate. Riiiiigggghhht...

Are they are claiming this to be an "issue" ad.

In their mind do they think it is equilivant to the SBVT ad?

And will CBS run this ad?

And will CBS exerpt this ad to show... leaving out the disclaimer?
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Dems Attack Ads Reply with quote

http://www.democrats.org/contact/

Let them know how much you love the fact that they are destroying themselves with more of their LIES..........George W. Bush leads in the polls by 10 pts........
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to show, doesn't it. Hillary will run in '08. The further
these present clowns go, the better that Hillary will look. Plan
ahead. (quote from someone else)

Rush Limbaugh has been saying this for a year now He said that the clintons would sink this man's (kerry's ) boat, Very Happy or words to that affect. He said that clinton only has his own interests here and that is seeing Hilary run for pres-which will not happen if kerry wins

I do not know how to use this quote thing, and the first statemnet is a quote and the second is mine. Embarassed [/quote]

Last edited by wednesdaychild on Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, I think i see the plan here for the Dems. They feel if they put this ad out there, and people are fightng over it and talking about it-well THEY WON'T BE DISCUSSING KERRY'S ANTI WAR ACTIVITES. they may have a point. we are hearing less of kerry talked about and more Bush. maybe their goal is to just get some of the neg talk off kerry and they don't care who people are talking about, as long as it is not kerry.
I watched "dayside" and they had a Kerry rep on their, i think. anyway, they were forbiding people to bring up kerrys vietnam record and just stick with issues. Some in the group said Kerry was a tratior.

So if the DNC can get the subject off Kerry and onto Bush, it will make the Swift Boat vets get less air time. And i think it has worked to a degree.

any opinions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: