SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry CORRUPT MONEY TRAIL ad needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Kerry CORRUPT MONEY TRAIL ad needed! Reply with quote

It has been argued that the Swift Boat Vets focus on what John Kerry did or did not do 30 years ago is irrelevant today (despite Kerry making his war record the basis of his qualifications to be our Commander in Chief.) There is information on Swift Boat Vets that tracks a billion-dollar money trail from Vietnam to Kerry, and it is PRESENT DAY. There is an aspect of John Kerry's present-day financial involvement in Vietnam that has lain unexamined by the press and unknown to the public. An ad revealing the present day relevance of Kerry's Vietnam corrupt financial ties should be the October Surprise from the Swifties to Mr. Kerry:

In case you've missed it, below are snips from the discussion, which is mainly on

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8676&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Cynthia Kelly

Copied from posts to the Kerry's Collapsing House of Cards - Colliers thread:
-------------------------------------------
I was just checking the Kerry website <...> Here's the thing. While reading his 'background' page:

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Background_Information.pdf

I noticed his previous employers........... Lo and behold Colliers was one of his only two previous employers listed. On the surface this may seem insignificant, however Colliers is his family's 'blue-blood' management company. Today it is run by Kerry's first cousin.

When John Kerry went to Vietnam with John McCain in the early 90's to reopen official relations this very same company...... Colliers, this is who John Kerry signed a long term exclusive multi-billion dollar contract for the management of all Government held real estate in Communist Vietnam. In a communist nation the Government owns ALL real estate. Kerry's family profits from any and all project's involving any kind of building anywhere in Vietnam.... today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MJB wrote:
Thanks for tracking that down. Where could we go to read more about Colliers and this contract?

With the search function at the top of the page [Swift Boat Veteran's for Truth discussions and forums], enter the three words, colliers vung tau and select "All words" and Submit.

There is a TON of discussion about Colliers International and its exclusive contracts with Vietnam.

Awarded, coincidentally, after Kerry's POW/MIA committee declared that the government of Vietnam had been extremely helpful, fully cooperative on the POW/MIA issue - and made the recommendation that the US establish trade and diplomacy with Vietnam.

MJB wrote:
Where could we go to read more about Colliers and this contract?

“A few weeks after the Senate panel’s hearings had concluded, according to Center for Public Integrity, Kerry’s participation in the committee became “controversial” when Hanoi announced that it had awarded a fat contract to Boston real estate firm Colliers International, then headed by the senator’s cousin Stuart Forbes.”

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/17/164944.shtml

See this link elsewhere on SBVT site.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2735&highlight=village+voice&sid=9b5dcff2ca7cdaa70564c0998ffd9a5c

The article relates the bogus way Kerry (and McCain) 'served' with the MIA/POW senate inquiry in such a way so as to end the controversy quickly and normalize relations with Vietnam and open up that country for his family member's benefit. Seems to tie in closely.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had never noticed Kerry worked for Colliers before Vietnam. Whoever caught that one certainly has a good eye! Very Happy
gulf1609
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! I have also read that his cousin who did the Colliers deal was also in charge of his blind trust at the time. I will try and figure out where I saw that. There was also a guy who sued Kerry at the time of the normalization of relations with Vietnam. He claimed Kerry had him shred docs showing POW/MIA still alive. Some might not want this info out because I believe it does not put McCain in the best of lights either. I will find those articles and post. I believe all of that info is on some of the POW/MIA sites.
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4121890/
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: HISTORY COMES TO THEM Reply with quote

IT RIDES A HUGE WHITE HORSE , THE EYES OF THE DEMON

ARE RED AND THERE IS FIRE, HE COMES CLOSER

HE SEEMS TO BE LOOKING ONLY AT THEM

THEY TRY TO SCURRY AWAY, YET AS THEY LOOK BACK

HE SEEMS EVER CLOSER,

clop, clop, clop-----------------CLOP, CLOP, CLOP

and the sprit of JERRY MICHAEL SHRIVER
works to "suround them from their insides"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: