SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you believe this nitwit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Can you believe this nitwit? Reply with quote

Is anyone watching Martha Stewart and her pathetic speech at her press conferance? In which shes announcing,"to the breathless world", the world breaking news that shes going to the joint directly. Instead of letteing her slick lawyers draw it out for years.

Were in the middle of a major war on terrorism, we have a major hurricane coming up our middle, were almost at the point of electing a new president, and heres Martha whing about, "being away from her dogs,canarys,horses, and chickens" for the 5 months shes gardening at club Fed. Then she starts whining about how America has "25% of the worlds jailed population while having 5% of the worlds population". And on and on this garden witch went on......

I dont know whos dumber. Her for whining on? Or me for watching? But I was sitting at my computer , had MSNBC on, and I just got fascinated by the attitude on this vindictive,self-pitying,narcissistic,manipulative, and lieing witch. If she didnt want to go to jail she shouldnt have thieved . Lets all give a collective AAwwwwwwe for Martha. Then again club Fed for 5 mos is a lot safer place to go then some foreign battleground, for 18 mos, where you have a good chance of getting your head blown off. Good Lord these spoiled children of privelage never fail to amaze me.

Now I know why Elvis shot so many of his TV sets............Rich
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had on MSNBC? The Chrissy Matthews network?
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give her one thing, though--She'll do more time in jail than Kerry did in Viet Nam--C
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll give her one thing, though--She'll do more time in jail than Kerry did in Viet Nam--C

LOL. Thats because she is tougher than Kerry.

Stolen Honor
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
You had on MSNBC? The Chrissy Matthews network?

Its the only cable news I get in my office. Offhand I cant think of any news network I believe or have much respect for....................Rich
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is the Girly Mon Arnie was referring to...
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martha Stewart is proof of what happens when the lust for money makes us insane. At the time she committed her crime, her net worth was measured in billions. That's billions of dollars. The amount of Imclone stock she illegally sold was little more than a mere single error on her balance sheet.

She is a prime example of a person who, as my father would have said, "Let their ego overload their @$$."

This ties into John Kerry thusly: unfettered ambition drives us insane, and eventually brings about our own destruction.

LOL about Martha being tougher than Kerry, that is true. And I have some admiration for Ms. Stewart. She built an empire out of a catering business, and introduced revolutionary marketing concepts. She also made it honorable to be a homemaker. (Not that I needed her to tell me, but you know.) On the down side, her disgusting and embarrassing MORE MORE MORE materialism did more harm than good.

I hope she spends her 5 months moving beyond her own self-defensive relative moralism and spends that time getting her ego in check, for her own sake. Wouldn't it be great if she came out of prison a changed woman, and used her celebrity to champion the cause of truth? What if she said, "I was wrong and I am sorry. I am donating 5% of the profits from my Martha Stewart Everyday line to Habitat for Humanity" and then embarked on a speaking tour promoting the concept of corporate and personal responsibility?

And became a Bush supporter?

Told ya I am a ****-eyed optimist. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: