SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Will Not Give Up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navyolsalt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: We Will Not Give Up! Reply with quote

I sent the following email to CBS, CC: my entire address book, and to the advertisers of 60 Minutes II.
Sincerely,
Navyolsalt
Dear Sir/Madam:
I just put locks on my DirecTV/TiVo to prohibit viewing CBS! You have not learned anything over the years that it was not the crime but the Cover Up that gets individuals in trouble! The C “BS” announcement today was absolutely unbelievable! The documents that you broadcast on 60 Minutes II are a fraud. I sincerely hope and I will actively support a Government investigation into your use of fraudulent documents within 60 days of an election in order to change the outcome of the election. For your arrogance, complete disregard for the law, and fraudulent reporting I sincerely hope that you get fined and the appropriate CBS individuals do some jail time!

Sincerely,
Robert K. Tucker
No Longer a CBS Viewer, and I will Boycott Your Advertisers
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you on all of that!

Currently, I'm writing a letter to my congressman Steve Chabot (R) Steve was on of the 9 that brought impeachment against Clinton.

I bet he would sign on to Rep Cox' call for an investigation.

CBS will be getting my 5th e-mail this week also.

Well, here is what I sent CBS, I'm becoming a regualr old crank with the stuff I keep coming up with to write them. LOL!

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

CBS is a fraud! They are clearly trying to throw an election. It won't be the government that needs to worry in the next revoltuion, it will be the main stream media!

We middle Americans (Hicks as elite media call us) are tired of the subversive bull **** that outlets like CBS tries to feed us on a nightly basis.

CBS' days are over unless the whole place it built from the ground up again.

Bye, Bye, CBS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: