SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping Score: Truth 1, Kerry 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
readrgr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Keeping Score: Truth 1, Kerry 1 Reply with quote

As I watched the Kerry and Swiftee story unfold this week, I thought it was time to award some ponts. Clearly the Swiftees get the first point for putting the topic front and center. They have done the voting public a great service. On the other hand, I have to give the Kerry campaign a point for not providing answers and proof to rebut Swiftees questions and getting away with it. The same press that scrupuosly demands and combs through every military record of President Bush, can't seem to demand that Kerry provide his military records. Why does the press not include these questions in every discussion that goes on with Kerry campaign representatives? Even Bill O'Reilly rights off inconsistencies in Kerry's stories as just another example of the lenient award culture that was so prevasive during Vietnam (and continues to this day). If I was in the press and I thought that there was a 5-10% chance of breaking a huge story by getting my hands on Kerry's records, I would be demanding it. Instead, they focus on the Bush records. Why is that? Could it be because Bush actually released his records? Again I ask, why is the press not demanding Kerry release his records? Simple question: Sen Kerry will you authorize the DoD to release all your military records, to include any modifications to those records that occurred up to the present date? I think that question will not get an answer in the affirmative from the Kerry campaign. I believe the reason this is true is because the TRUTH that is contained in those records would be the death nell for the Kerry campaign. They are fully aware of this and it is the reason they continue to divert the discussin to anything other than discussion about release of Kerry records. The press is failing us all on this issue, Fox news included. I challenge any reporter to give me a reason why demands for the Kerry records are not being pushed publically. What do you think the voting public would do if they saw numerous interviews where reporters asked Kerry and Kerry campaign staff to provide all military records and they refused or tried to talk around the subject even when asked point blank? I guess we might never know the answer to that question. I am not looking for responses blasting the "liberal" media. Keep the feedback informative and constructive. How can we get this subject before the public?
readrgr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: One Step Closer to a Lie Reply with quote

It is a week later and we see some interesting developments. First, the Navy has provided a response to Judicial Watch's request for Kerry's military records. The Navy contradicts Kerry's statement that he has released all of his records (link below) . A day earlier, Kerry appeared on the Don Imus radio show and in a very Clintonian fashion clearly parsed his words when asked if released all of his record "We've posted my military records that they sent to me, or were posted on my website. You can go to my website, and all my -- you know, the documents are there." We just might get the truth after all (but not from the candidate).

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=\SpecialReports\archive\200409\SPE20040916a.html
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: splain it to me? Reply with quote

Its like thier playing stupid or something, I try to watch Imus when I can but he mumbles alot and hes hard to understand. With all the energy put into trying to see if GW shinned his shoes right, then how come I cant look at johnnys records?
I would also like to know about the catsup queens taxes ect. I know alot of her money is in trusts created by her late republican husband. I thought all was fair game in an election, I think it would be usefull for the public to know if any corporations she is vested in have outsourced jobs ect.
I just think there are things we have a right to know about a canditate given there is so much at stake here.
GaryD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Truth 1 Kerry 1 Reply with quote

Before you give Kerry any score at all, there is more than meets the eye.
Whenever an issue is one hand is beat to death or totally ignored on the other, the perverbial "Smoke and Mirrors" should be considered. It is a given that the abnormal bias from the major media outlets has existed for a long time. The self styled elitists have brown nosed and ass kissed their way for so long because we have allowed them to get away with it by continnually accepting and bowing down to them. RATher got away with it in 88 big time, but now, most likely for not much longer. You must consider why the media, CBS, NBC, and ABC have sucked up for so long and promoted the BS for so long and WHO they suck up to!
Kerry's complete Navy records are a SMOKE SCREEN issue. Most likely there may not be that much of interest there at all, but perhaps this is just a distraction. The Swifties blew the lid off this phony's "War Hero Record", which is much more than enough to make the rest of us Vets puke. This information on it's own should be more than enough to guarantee that this jerk doesn't make out of the box, but should in reality,
provide an indictment.
But perhaps the "Missing Records" diverts attention from further damning events in our "Hero's" past. The FBI records from the early 70's would be a great start and then move on to a certain relationship to Daniel Ortega followed by a good study of a Colliers connection.
Never accept the obvious when you are dealing with snakes. Never accept the information given so readily that sounds like what YOU want to hear and always condsider the source!! Eight years of Clinton should have taught us all a big lesson!! The insanity continues.
For years those who run the media have considered themselves the next branch of government and those who have been running the government have been running it into the ground. Kerry being elected is NOt an option because these UNITED STATES will not become the UN STATES!!!
And that my friends, is just what will happen in John Kerry's plan to take us to a place where everyone LIKES us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: