SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paris Meetings with the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigguyca
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Paris Meetings with the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese Reply with quote

While it is a target-rich environment, it seems to me that the meetings/negotiations in Paris between Kerry and the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese are some of the most damaging items in Kerry's sad history.

Along with participating in the discussions concerning and voting on killing U.S. Senators they are likely the least known activities. The proof is available to support both items however.

The ads on these items may be a little harder to compose since they will likely involve more discussion of the proof. There likely won't be individuals available who can testify. While it would double the cost, I would think that 1 minute ads or 45 second ads (if there is such a thing) might be required to provide the background, the concept and the proof.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not October yet! Laughing

More Contributions to Swiftvets and I think it will happen.
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Money Reply with quote

Where did the VVAW get their funding? I rather doubt Al Huberd or John Kerry had the type of job that paid them enough money to live on plus travel around the country. The source of that money might be rather embrassing now.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Winter Soldier Investigation was organized by an array of celebrity leftist activists, including Jane Fonda, Dick Gregory, and Donald Sutherland. Musicians Graham Nash, David Crosby and Phil Ochs gave benefit concerts before and during the hearings, but the primary source of funding was Jane Fonda, who was actively working in support of the North Vietnamese regime.

The Absurd Report
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall some of the FBI documents actually had identified the funder of at least one Paris trip. Unfortunately it ws redacted but they neglected to redact the sex identification referring to "her" in the document.

When I read it I was thinking Thorne, Kerry's first wife since she was well off, but it could have been Fonda - heaven knows Barbarella was such a hit. (snicker).
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was also posted in the other forum that when the VVAW needed transportation to DC, Kerry made a call to certain senators and came up with $75K instantly. I know someone has more info about that.

Which brings up a few questions:

Are these senators going to be exposed soon? Does this involve a certain red-nosed scuba driving sen from MA? I can't remember the names.

Did anyone investigate if those funds were illegal? I'm sure the FBI has looked into it but I would not know how to go about getting that info. If any of that money funded Kerry's trips to Paris, some senators could be in trouble as well.

Will these connections be exposed in the October Surprise?

Will they include the reports about the planned murder of certain senators and just who attended meetings? Even if Kerry did not make the statement, he knows who did and he sure didn't tell the authorities of the plan. That still puts him as a conspirator. I'd like to hear his versions of what happened but it would take a while to listen to all the different stories.

There is no excuse for the actions Kerry and cohorts took and we'll never know how many of our guys died for his golden road into politics. Sure would be nice to connect him with that Hanoi Jane showing her in the NVA uniform aiming the AA's. He sure has hand picked a great bunch of friends that are still helping his campaign. Just think what kind of influence that traitors like her would have over him. I also do not understand why he would dare to wrap himself in the flag or salute and say 'Reporting for duty'.

Put the 'reporting for duty' statement in with the rejection statement about what those medals stand for. Did he put in for another PH when he got wounded throwing his medals away? I would have like to hear his personal report.. 'against overwhelming forces and against all odds, I alone stood my ground taking hit after hit. I was really something again. But Bush wasn't THERE!!!!!!!!'

I really think a lot of people have forgotten about all of that or choose not to remember. I imagine a lot of stuff was overlooked at the time because they didn't want to stir things up while we still had troops on the ground. There is no excuse not to find the truth now.

Kerry chose to use his Swift Boat experience to make himself the hero but thanks to the guys that saw through this self-promoting make-it-up-as-you-need-it traitor, he has been hit in the only way possible to make him hurt. You've EXPOSED HIM!!!!! Keep up the good work!
the world knows just what a piece of work he really is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: