SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 Point Plan to Beat SwiftBoat Controversy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: 3 Point Plan to Beat SwiftBoat Controversy Reply with quote

Check out this 3 point plan to defeat the SwiftVets. Brought to you by the organization that gives the Kerry Campaign it's marching orders. 'Shocked'

http://communistsforkerry.com/GPU/viewtopic.php?t=102
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, you do know that their whole site is one huge piece of satire, right? Like where Lyndon Johnson is labeled "President Nixon?"

Wink
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
Um, you do know that their whole site is one huge piece of satire, right? Like where Lyndon Johnson is labeled "President Nixon?"

Wink

Nyet!!! Cannot be. Is only website telling truth.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That place is hillarious! I've been adding my own satirical comment to their pages.

Good to have a little humor duringt these serious times. Laughing
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reporting for duty. Dxxe I am beginning to flip and flop. Ha, Ha, Ha.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:
Reporting for duty. Dxxe I am beginning to flip and flop. Ha, Ha, Ha.

You think you are flipping and flopping, Comrade. Wait until October. Our October Surprise Marching Orders to Kerry Campaign will instruct him to flip from being the leading anti-war candidate. Marching Orders will command:
"Comrade Kerry you will now flop to Leading Pro-War candidate. Party position on Iraq is now: 'Nuke the sight from orbit! Is only way to be sure.' You will now go out and win election. Now."

Watch the fun in October. Do not tell anyone.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MAN!!!!!! I'm DYING here,that is some funny funny funny stuff! Classic! mucho gracias (said in my most authenic Fidel 'Fido' Castro accent!)

Hooy na ny, Nu vse, tebe pizda! hahahaha Surprised
if you can translate this you speak great russian!!!!
awesome link! thanks!
If anyone needs me to translate russian,dutch,korean,afrikaans,flemish,german,japanese,arabic,hebrew, Irish,slovak,serbo croatian,french,polish,bahasa indonesian,pamiento or a few others just ask.I can cuss in most every language save a few.I lived in most of these countries or dated girls from these countries so I picked up on quite a few.where did I learn them? dont ask.....I can tell you that both Camp Peary and the DLI have great programs!

off topic comment:
I have never been a card carrying member of Americas armed forces which is my only regret of my life.I grew up in a Military/Law Enforcement/Intelligence family of heroes and have been a armed member of the Intel community and Law enforcement/DIPSEC protective society both here and abroad as an American for America and spent alot of time working alongside our nations military,but still....at 45 years old now and currently a sought after Private Eye/Intelligence analyst, I regret DEEPLY never having enlisted.....so young men reading this post, DONT BE LIKE ME!Regrets like this are a B**ch to live with.

I've done many things,been all over the world and done plenty of awesome things to tell my grandkids when I have them...but,I never signed my name on the line and joined our Military.....when you get old, regrets like this really get to you.My advise to you is join up with the worlds greatest Military forces of the USA......Live without regrets,Carpe Diem!(sieze the day!)Take your time and do the research, get in shape so you cruise through boot camp and can qualify for any MOS/School you want.The armed forces have the most awesome perks that you'll have forever,if you want to be a MD,get a BA or BS degree (they will pay you to do that too!)and whammo..they send you to school and pay for it all.Insta Doctor! My family doctor did just this and hangs his miltary Certificates ABOVE all others on his wall.Thats called PRIDE,and it cannot be purchased,faked,glossed over or substituted.

Chicks dig a man in the Uniform too!(dont worry, you ladies look awesome as well and this post goes out to you and your service as well) Dont ever forget that little perk.The fraternity of military men and women is the best of all,trust me.I know cuz I hang with these guys all the time.Take this forum and Swifties as an example....they are changing America as we speak! Very powerful! Kerry will lose because of the truths that they have brought to the surface. This is the Swifties way of getting a little payback for the monumental screwups that politicians (yack)affected in Vietnam.

.......Thanks Swifties again from an American.You guys are my and my entire extended familys heroes and I/we dont have many. You do tell the truth because I looked into what you all stated.I found not one lie or incorrect fact or statement attributed to your organization,and thats not easy cuz I can always find something.To say I support your group is an understatement..I stand behind you 100% in everyway.Both financially and also providing my investigation services for free in the "Look for a shipmate" thread.I walk the walk and leave the talking to the other side.You Swifties served and protected my nation in Vietnam and the funny thing is....your fight is still going on as you protect this nation from the fraud called John F.(F=Fraud)Kerry.Thats the Warrior spirit I have come to humbly learn from you all.

that is all,
John the Detective
lovetropicana
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective wrote:

If anyone needs me to translate russian,dutch,korean,afrikaans,flemish,german,japanese,arabic,hebrew, Irish,slovak,serbo croatian,french,polish,bahasa indonesian,pamiento or a few others just ask.I can cuss in most every language save a few.I lived in most of these countries or dated girls from these countries so I picked up on quite a few.where did I learn them? dont ask.....I can tell you that both Camp Peary and the DLI have great programs!

Detective, you speak Japanese? すごいですね!I studied Japanese for two semesters in my town's local junior college. It was really fun. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: