SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is smarter?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Kerry is smarter? Reply with quote

One of the themes Kerry is using is that he is smarter and better than W.

"I would have waged a smarter war."

He also claims than he would run this country better.

He cannot even run his own campaign right.

God help us if our county, our economy or our military were to be run the same as Kerry's campaign.
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I question how "smart" Kerry really is. His I.Q., that is. His Navy I.Q. Test score is posted on his site(I doubt his own people know that it is there) on his Officer Qualification Test:
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Training_School_Record.pdf

I beleive the Navy used the same Intelligence Exams on Officers and Enlisteds. On the exam he took at OCS, if his listed score of 58 50 (Total:108) can be equivocated to the Navy GCT\ARI that I took, Kerry is not that smart. Kerry's I.Q. wouuld be about the 88th. percentile. I scored a GCT\ARI of 66 62 (Total:128) It registers at the 96th. percentile. I was attempting to join, and was subsequently refused admittance in MENSA(an organization that only admits those at or above the 98th. percentile.)

BTW: I consider myself( by the above figures) weak in Math. The numbers indicate that Kerry is VERY weak in Math. No wonder he keeps spending "imaginery sums" on Healthcare and Social Programs that, if added up would indicate that all Americans would have to send all they're money in taxes to the government to pay for the programs, and it still wouldn't be enough!!!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The minimum score required by Mensa on Navy GCT is 68. You are right . John Kerry isn't that bright. Had Kerry just enlisted and gone through the same testing as everyone else he couldn't have been selected for ET school.

With apologies to Dick Morris, "Bush is playing 3 dimentional chess and Kerry is playing checkers".

Sam
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: mensa - schmensa Reply with quote

Your talking about a guy who runs out of fingers: Then takes his shoes off to balance his checkbook!
Montana
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the beginning of Kerry´s political career he has
used his Vietnam experience for political gain.

We can´t let him get away with it this time. He
is unfit for any position in government at any level.

Keep up the good work.

Montana
spartan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: iq Reply with quote

John Kerry’s performance at Yale University was less than stellar with a low C average (Compared to George Bush’s B average at Yale).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
The minimum score required by Mensa on Navy GCT is 68. You are right . John Kerry isn't that bright. Had Kerry just enlisted and gone through the same testing as everyone else he couldn't have been selected for ET school.

I qualified for both and chose ET school. It still didn't get me out of a full tour in Viet Nam.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LimaCharley wrote:
Aristotle The Hun wrote:

I qualified for both and chose ET school. It still didn't get me out of a full tour in Viet Nam.

I always thought that ETs were more than bright enough to be officers, but had enough common sense to stay enlisted. I went the other way, missed Viet Nam and spent my time flying into hurricanes on purpose.

One of the nice things about Mensa is they can't kick you out once you have a qualifing score, sort of like the Supreme Court.

I also drive English sports cars. which all by itself opens my IQ to questions.

Sam
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Not too bright. Reply with quote

Gomer can't be too bright if he gives mouth to mouth resuscitation to a damn HAMPSTER! And with a low "C" average how the hell did he get into law school? There had to be a payoff somewhere.

Two lawyers in the White House? Just shoot me.

Semper Fidelis.

Amos.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
One of the nice things about Mensa is they can't kick you out once you have a qualifing score, sort of like the Supreme Court.

I attended one Mensa meeting in San Francisco back in the mid 1960's (70/72). It scared me so bad, I never went back. When I was in the Navy, I hung out with Boatswains Mates instead of ET's. I qualified as a Coxswain in 1965/1966 in Viet Nam but they said an ET couldn't wear the symbol and refused to put it in my record. Common sense has always been much higher on my list than intelligence. Even if John Kerry was over qualified for Mensa, I would still go for George Bush with the common sense to see the truth and do the right thing.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ETEE"]I question how "smart" Kerry really is. His I.Q., that is. His Navy I.Q. Test score is posted on his site(I doubt his own people know that it is there) on his Officer Qualification Test:
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Training_School_Record.pdf
quote]

Can we find a comparison to Bush. Our local Mensa chapter has several very vocal lefties who keep saying Bush is too stupid to be President. I would like to research this so that I have my ducks in a row before I confront them.

Also can I get a cite on the comparison of grades you gave.

Sam
Cam Ranh '71
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Kerry smart? Football fans for truth! Reply with quote

Kerry is intelligent, for sure. Problem is he is so ridulously stupid. He does not think rationally, and continues his Kerry-isms.
One of his games is to always be "one up" on Bush and other competitors. For instance does anyone remember the musical "Annie Get Your Gun"? It's most popular song is:
"Anything you can do I can Do Better".
As pointed out in a post above, Kerry is weak in math. That's a given, seeing he insists the US invaded Iraq "alone". Everyone knows their was a Coalition of about 35 "true allies".
This following website is a riot, albeit small. A MUST read!

[http://www.footballfansfortruth.us]

Remember: "Thinking is the best way to travel!"
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a common tactic of the Liberal Elite to portray conservatives, especially Presidents, as "dumb". It started with Nixon, and remember the media and Gerald Fords golf game? Geeeeeee, they are just so smart! I always snicker when I lock up one of these "brilliant" lawyers,doctors,news people...ect Liberal elites. They are normally drop dead drunk, sniveling and whining, and completly clue-less about Life itsownself.

Theres nothing more pathetic then someone who thinks they are smart and in reality doesnt know if his/her rear end is punched or drilled.......... Laughing ...................Rich
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are countless highly educated and super intelligent fools in the world.
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Not the brightest bulb in the box Reply with quote

He definitely cannot be very bright because he's under-estimating the overwhelming opposition being voiced by 'Nam vets. Post election it sure would be sweet if it's determined that Kerry's defeat was a direct result of the efforts of all 'Nam veterans who rallied against him.

gocars
'Nam 67-70
101st Airborne
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: