SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thurlow and the "Three bullet holes"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katagious
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Thurlow and the "Three bullet holes" Reply with quote

I've been searching for this for hours, and I'm still not sure what the answer is. I keep reading and getting responses referencing the incident with thurlow when kerry pulled Rassman out of the water and the evidence as their being under enemy fire as the "three bullet holes" one of the boats recieved per an after action report.

Can someone clear this up for me? is it a mish-mash of events or?? Is there documentation?

*head hurts* It becomes really difficult to make sense of some of this stuff when you are not familiar with all of the abreviations and "lingo" of the era. Despite being an Air Force brat and my father serving in vietnam it's still...*mind boggling* to try and sift through the information in all of the post here.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go...

Read this:

WHY PCF-51 ALREADY WAS DAMAGED

- Chief
katagious
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. That is what this site is for Wink

- Chief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: