SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Made the Difference in the Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: You Made the Difference in the Campaign Reply with quote

I have never felt as good about contributing time and money to a cause as I have felt about the SBVT's effort to reveal the truth about John Kerry's disservice to his country after returning from his service tour in Vietnam. I believe the SBVT has made the difference in getting the American public to realize that Kerry is a man who could not be trusted as commander-in-chief, and who absolutely does not deserve the honor and privilege of leading our young men and women in combat -- given his disloyalty to his comrades during the Vietnam conflict.

John Kerry represents the anti-American extreme Left in the Democratic party. Sadly, the Democrats are in considerable disarray and confusion, and seem unable to steer their party back to the American mainstream on matters of national security and defense against terrorism. How they could nominate a man who betrayed his fellow veterans is a question that historians will eventually want to probe.

How the media can continue to dismiss the legitimate questions, based on well documented facts, raised by the Swiftees about Kerry's conduct while commanding a Swift Boat in Vietnam amazes me. Time Magazine, among other mainstream media publications, continues to routinely dismiss the serious allegations raised about Kerry's conduct in Vietnam and on his return. The well documented claims by the SBVT are dismissed as "reckless charges" or "unsubstantiated claims." This continues to go on, as the Big Lie perpetrated by the Kerry campaign camp continues to have traction among journalists.

There is still work to be done. I hope the SBVT movement continues beyond November -- as an educational project in America is so obviously needed, a project that will help our young people understand what responsible mainstream American patriotism requires, and how the values that made America great and allowed us to prevail against our enemies abroad have been put at risk by the left wing of the Democratic party.

I hope the struggle will continue until success on that front has been achieved. We must help these misguided journalists come to their senses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: