SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All the Media

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: All the Media Reply with quote

Has not everyone notice that when most of the media do a on the spot report in Iraq, it is always from a roof in the middle of the Green Zone? Why have reporters in Iraq, if they are not going to get out and mix it up with the troops and try to do their job of on the spot reporting? They are cowards and they do not even come close to the reporters in VN, many of them were killed, but at least they got out in the field. How can they anaylize the situation in Iraq when they never leave their Hotel or the safe area? MSM and Cable news works are doing the same, and they are the chickenhawks, afraid to go get the story but have someone tell them what may have happened. Contact all news networks and ask them, if you are not going to put your reporters in the field, get them back home and have some one tell them what is going on in Iraq. This Totally Big BS.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband was just commenting on this a while back - I don't watch much television, but he noticed it.

They seem to send their photographers out to get some footage or accept pool footage (taken by military photographers) and shoot their reports from their hotel balconies.

I've also noticed that they don't make anything available that isn't terrible.

They include none of the footage of schools opening or health care clinics taking care of people or new sewage treatment plants and water processing plants opening... only explosions and blood-soaked vans and burning Humvees.

I'm sick of them all, including Fox, unless Oliver North happens to be over there.

I go with with active duty bloggers and letters to tell me what's really happening over there.
Montana
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concur with mtboon and N3

The troops over there know the truth and it must
be very frustrating for them when they watch
the satellite feeds.

It seems like the plan (our press) is to portray total chaos,
which plays into the hands of the Democratic
Presidential candidate.

If only the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth would go away,
but they won´t!

Loved the latest ad and am looking forward to the next one.

Montana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: