SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor on Brit at Fox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor on Brit at Fox Reply with quote

Part of Stolen Honor DVD shown on Fox a few minutes ago.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was the "talking idiot". Kerry's sick dog?
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you like the answer from Muller. He slammed Bush, denied the Pows spent any more time in VN because of Kerry. Man, what a mouthpiece. He said Bush "wanted to stay home with Mommy". Major Garrett gave this guy quite a forum......tsk tsk. I'm disappointed.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby Muller is a vietnam veteran who served from 1968 till 1969 until he suffered an injury that left him a paraplegic.
He is violently anti-war. He is a friend of John Kerry.

Quote:
Bobby Muller attends the Nobel Peace Laureates Conference as co-founder of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, co-recipient of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.virginia.edu/nobel/laureates/bios/muller_bio.html

I would say that with him on the TV time was a draw. Major Garrett did not interview the real American Heroes.

Last edited by Nomorelies on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I watched it in dismay. Crying or Very sad
Mueller was certainly given more than
enough time to rebut. Very angry words!
Compared to the interviews with the
POWs. My son said about the documentary
that he thought the men didn't come off
vehement enough. Evil or Very Mad God knows they
certainly have the right to be furious.

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com

Last edited by SooZQ on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
grammaj
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm not a good one to e-mail shows...I get too emotionally involved...but I tried anyway and expressed my utter disappointment at what I saw and heard.

I was heartsick at the treatment of the POWs by Muller (Kerry guest) and the denial of their extended jail sentences and torture because of Kerry's testimony. IMO Garrett did not help your cause, either.

To even suggest (Muller) that it is Kerry's honor that is being stolen is beyond words.

Prayer for a miraculous change of heart in the voters is project #1. They have got to really see what is going on in the media and with the spinmeisters.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SooZQ wrote:
Yes, I watched it in dismay. Crying or Very sad
Mueller was certainly given more than
enough time to rebut. Very angry words!
Compared to the interviews with the
POWs. My son said about the documentary
that he thought the men did come off
vehement enough. Evil or Very Mad God knows they
certainly have the right to be furious.

This mueller guy came off visiciously and abrasive. I couldn't take much more of him and was hoping for the talking to end. If I didn't know much about SBVT, I'm afraid he might have come across convincing since there was really no one to dispute what he was saying. I certainly hope that he is not going to be a part of the Sinclair event, he was really quite awful.

Mueller reminds me of the kind of people I've seen on tv and run up against on other sites that are so rabidly anti-war that they seem like they would just rip your head off, if they could. I thought McAuliff was bad, this guy was way worse. My gut tells me there is truly something that can only be described as evil there.

Kimberly

Kimberly
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest that those of you who want to know about Mr. Muller, founder of VVA, should read "Stolen Valor" by B G Burkett. His is a very bitter man.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Long excerpt Reply with quote

I want to see the documentary after watching the excerpt. I am sorry but this man doesn't look credible in contrast to what was in the documentary. He does look angry and the thing he said about Bush had no relevance.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor on Brit Reply with quote

Muller is a friend of Kerry's who has been brought in to defend Kerry's Vietnam record a number of times in the past. He is a real attack dog who will say anything to defend Kerry. Truth be dammed.

RHV
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arlene welker wrote:
How did you like the answer from Muller. He slammed Bush, denied the Pows spent any more time in VN because of Kerry. Man, what a mouthpiece. He said Bush "wanted to stay home with Mommy". Major Garrett gave this guy quite a forum......tsk tsk. I'm disappointed.

Also disappointed in Garrett--thought he knew the score. Unless . . . Bobby's just so downright unlikeable that he let him foam.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Mueller the man who accosted John O'Neill at the book signing? I think some of us should contact Major Garrett and ask him to put one of our guys on too.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Major thought it would be good for people to see what raving lunatics are on the left. From the way it sounds Mueller is stark raving mad and probably won't be taken seriously by anyone then the wacko left.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sangrun, you are correct. Garrett's no dummy and he has always reported news that others have shielded for Kerry.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sangrun and Benjax< I agree. He looked crazy. I want people to see and hear from all these types. People need to see who are Kerrys's friends and wo is running his campaign. I feel they are too much in the shadows.

Carvile, and all the others are so hateful that people get turned off. I want to see Scott Camil on and this Mueller and Carvile and all of them. That would sink Kerry.

People who don't vote for issues just vote on who they identify with and who looks presidential. So bring them out of the rat holes and let them scream. We don't have to pay anything for air time! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: