SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

liberal media on unfit for command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjb8y
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: liberal media on unfit for command Reply with quote

I watched the capital gang last night. It's not a program that I usually watch. What amazed me was the discussion of Unfit for Command by the liberal pundits. I am used to a liberal slant to the mainstream media but what I saw was amazing. The book was dismissed out of hand as having been completely refuted. The decision by the navy not to review Kerry's medals was taken to imply that they were being certified as deserved by the navy. I doubt if any of these arrogant pundits has ever read the book. They did not bother to address one question raised in it. They merely dismissed it as a pack of lies that have been all refuted. Of course none of the statements made in the book have been refuted. These Kerry supporters have absolutely no journalistic entegrity and consistently attack anyone who deviates from the party line. They have no respect for the truth but what I find most insulting is their total arrogance. I will never watch the program again.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commentators may say what they wish. The sales of the book and the meteoric rise to number 1 on the New York Times Best Seller list shows me that the public is seeking information on Kerry. Add to that, his rapid drop in the polls (which I normally tend to ignore anyway) and it seems the public doesn't really care what the pundits on TV are saying.

Good going, Swiftees. Very Happy
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: liberal media on unfit for command Reply with quote

pjb8y wrote:
I watched the capital gang last night...I will never watch the program again.
Only after watching the Punditry talk to themselves does one realize that they are some of the least informed people regarding the issues they blather about.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An intersting take by the MSM to completely disavow this book. Over half of it was documented and followed by the MSM.
van15
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished reading my copy and I must admit that part of me wishes that the MSM was right and the book was full of lies and had been refuted. However, I know that the side presented in the book is the correct one and Kerry is the one full of lies. The information presented in this book made me sick to think that someone such as that could possibly be the president of our country and could possibly be my commander-in-chief. However, I know we will be able to defeat him once November rolls around!
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest easy. The MSM is never going to admit to anything that effectively challenges or questions their leftist template.

But I'm sure that Kitty Kelly's screed is gracing many a coffee table with them and their circle of friends.

The commie-dem-lib media believe what they want to believe. Rarely if ever are they swayed by facts. If 60 Minutes and Rather aren't proof enough of their conniving, nothing is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: