SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-Mail contacts that Sinclair Dem Boycotter site is using!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grateful for SBV
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: E-Mail contacts that Sinclair Dem Boycotter site is using! Reply with quote

I am so computer illiterate that I could not get my message to "send" from the Dem's boycott site. I kept on clicking links and wound up with the e-mail list of Sinclair adveritsors!! Sometimes ignorance is bliss!!! PS. I hope they work!

Please contact all advertisors with support for them if they continue to support Sinclair!

customer.service@iams.com, rick@homemakersfurn.com, customerservice@rightwaytogo.com, webmaster@watsons.com, Jimhayes@rankandson.com, ouac-corporate-operations@ouac.com, deanm@meredithonline.com, pbeckers@delhaizegroup.com, contact@tacocabana.com, kirstie.foster@genmills.com, kgordon@ARBYS.COM, curtis_george@circuitcity.com, sales@roseville.dealerspace.com, miked@c21mountainlifestyles.com, wbl@wbllawyers.com, egaines@wtwc40.com, cheryl.chubbs@hcahealthcare.com, amartin@thegeneral.com, pc-corporate-operations@platoscloset.com, sales@theautomile.com, pineworksofmaine@pineworksofmaine.com, jim@yingswingsthings.com, aimadm@aii.edu, info@billbateman.com, info@browncollege.edu john_leonard@papajohns.com, webadmin@aii.edu, usadiscounters@usadiscounters.net, custserv@cmpco.com, InternetMarketing@checkngo.com, kc@vatterott-college.edu, bobshelpdesk@mybobs.com, webmaster@polymedica.com, jhv2@daimlerchrysler.com, office@somersetcountychrysler.com, InvestorRelations@regiscorp.com, hank@hankgraff.com, elongmeadow@nlcsylvan.com, stahlsmp@frontiernet.net, balexander@prulifestylerealty.com, info@theisens.com, svillage@maine.rr.com, askbob@checkintocash.com, info@thebaltimorehousebb.com, kevin.shaffer@educate-inc.com, premierford@comcast.net, arh@niagara.edu, thomas.a.bartlett@verizon.com, colorcafe@dsparada.com, STEWART@VELOCITYONLINE.NET, consumers@coors.com, pr@idt.com,
health@dhtn.com, joskuhn@soltec.net, service@mattel.com, akatzenberg@coseklaw.com, dick@dickjameslawfirm.com,
sales@worldcar.com, flores.greg@heb.com, customerservice@seenontv.com, barrycohen@cohendwin.com,
resumes@hmmausa.com, eascsr@rdspas.com, info@farmandfleet.com, info@americaneqmtg.com, chad@lvac.com, llisa219@adl.com, jconley@edge.net, customersupport@napaonline.com, jobs@jimmyjohns.com, sonicpr@sonicdrivein.com, brenth@draughons.com, TPA_NewHomeAdvisor@ryland.com, dave@woodsbasementsystems.com, webeditor@lowes.com, joe@manchin2004.com, info@profilesbykristin.com,
Grateful for SBV
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry...these don't seem to be working. I didn't notice that they are the list of advertisors web sites...minus the e-mail address! so sorry!
Grateful for SBV
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do work....Just have to separate them into groups so that there is not break in e-mail addresses!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending upon your email program, you may have to substitute a semi-colon and space for every comma.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent mine and immediately received several back saying that their mailbox was full. However, I did get this form reply which I found most interesting.

To whom it may concern, it is simply amazing the response I have gotten from all over the country in regards to the Sinclair program to be shown. To be listed with the likes of "Arby's, Circuit City and U.S. Cellular, I am wondering if the budget I have spent with channels 18/24 in Milwaukee is to much. I can only imagine that these company's had to spend in the millions to get your attention and Rank & Son has a budget less than $800.00 per month. WOW, talk about getting out to the people! That might sound a little sarcastic, but I am trying to make a point. We are a small metro car dealership in Milwaukee and some how got on this list of company's that literally spend millions. We do not agree with any political views displayed by channels 18/24 of Sinclair in the showing of this program and are not showing any commercials the day before, the day of or the day after.

I also found it strange to find out that Kerry's own campaign group has yet to pull their own adds from Sinclair. You would think if they were so worried about the show, they might be the first to set an "example"! If the show is even aired, (at this point there is some discussion) we will strive to serve both Republicans and Democratics with the same non judgmental attitude as I hope you will use with Rank & Son Buick-Pontiac-GMC.

Respectfully,

Jim Hayes
General Sales Manager
Rank & Son Buick-Pontiac-GMC

If you live in Milwaukee don't buy a car from this place!
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jim Hayes
General Sales Manager
Rank & Son Buick-Pontiac-GMC

If you live in Milwaukee don't buy a car from this place[/quote
]

I think Mr. Hayes just earned himself some free press. Evil or Very Mad
I agree
if u live anywhere near this man

BOYCOTT HIM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: