SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another unintentional bad joke on Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Another unintentional bad joke on Kerry Reply with quote

Jessie Ventura, the Minnesota Mussolini, and fake SEAL has endorsed John Kerry.
http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S3582.html?cat=1

Dear Lord, Please grant mine enemies such supporters. Very Happy

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Another unintentional bad joke on Kerry Reply with quote

Rurik wrote:

interesting, but unfortunately, concerning Jesse Ventura, you are wrong.

http://www.authentiseal.com/jesse.htm

The authentiseal crew make a full-time job out of exposing phony seals.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an organization for that? Exposing phony seals? LOL! I bet they are busy. In my younger days I met 4 or 5 Navy SEALS everytime I went out with my girlfriends. That and fighter pilots. I used to think "How many SEALS and fighter pilots can there be?"

Too bad they didn't have wireless laptops back then, I could have done instant checks. ..
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup. And they are very good at it. They have a huge 'Wall of Shame' of SEAL fakers on their site.

supposedly they have been investigating Kerry. At least thats what was posted somewhere on this site back in septtember.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Another unintentional bad joke on Kerry Reply with quote

arkadyfolkner wrote:
Rurik wrote:

interesting, but unfortunately, concerning Jesse Ventura, you are wrong.

http://www.authentiseal.com/jesse.htm

The authentiseal crew make a full-time job out of exposing phony seals.

Okay, I 'll adknowledge yor linl. So allow me to be gnetleman enough to repudiate my assertion that Jessie is a fake seal.
But the Minnesota Mussolini part - that stands.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I was listening to a talk radio show (http://www.garagelogic.com) out of 'the cities' (Minneapolis/St. Paul) earlier, and they were talking about this! Basically what they had to say was that if Ventura endorsed Kerry... Minnesota would go to Bush! Very Happy

Hey, whatever works, right?

30 minutes to that POW show on Sinclair!!!

It's turning into such a good day!

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am from Minnesota and very experienced with life under Jesse 'the fake'
Ventura. Yes he was a seal and bragged about hunting men, but when asked to release his records he refused saying his record werre so secret because of all the 'secret' work he did. Personally I think he was a mess cook. He won the governorship not because he was wanted, but because we were sending the message that we needed a change. He spoke of changing things, however when he got into office he was one of the biggest liberals ever. All Jesse cared about was how much money he could earn, and he was absent from work most of the time doing other things. He likes to tell everyone that he chose not to run, but the truth is he would never have had a chance. He was a Seal, but quit when it was tough. He was a wrestler, but quit when it got tough. He was a mayor, but quit when it got tough. Finally he was governor, but quit when it got tough. The only compliment I can give Jesse is that he is the most successful total failue I have ever met. And I voted for him.
Never again.
Samileino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was THRILLED to see Jesse break his long silence and try to educate us mush minded Minnesotans. Okay now that I've cleaned all the dripping sarcasm off my keyboard.... He all but guaranteed a larger vote for Bush. He is the biggest political joke in MN. I agree with Nutso that he saw the writing on the wall about a second term being impossible. Our local rock station absolutely loves to rip on Jesse and his insane behavior so I am looking forward to my drive Monday morning. The station had a lot to do with getting Pawlenty and Coleman elected and I think that if they bring this up more young voters may be swayed for GWB as well as people my age.
Nutso there has got to be a recovery group somewhere in the state to help you get over your shame for voting for Jesse Smile but sounds like you are on your way to self mending...admitting your problem is the first step Laughing
Garage Logic rocks Cool

Sami
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: