SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's FBI files reveal comments from Buffalo chapter VVAW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Kerry's FBI files reveal comments from Buffalo chapter VVAW Reply with quote

This could prove interesting. . .

Kerry's FBI files reveal comments from Buffalo chapter of Vietnam Veterans Against the War
WGRZ-TV , by Scott Brown
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=23787

Quote:
Most of us know that John Kerry was one of the leaders of the group "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" back in the early 1970's.

Little known though is how the Buffalo chapter of the group felt about Kerry.

Using the Freedom of Information Act, Channel 2 News has obtained hundreds of pages of Kerry's FBI files directly from the agency's headquarters in Washington.

A memo dated November 10, 1971 from the Buffalo FBI office to its Washington headquarters states that the Buffalo chapter of Vietnam Veterans Against the War wanted the national group to condemn Kerry because of his "wealthy family background and his political aspirations."

The memo went on to say that the Buffalo group felt that "Kerry supported the U.S. government and was only using V.V.A.W. to further his political aspirations."

In a coincidence of history, Kerry actually spoke in Buffalo at U.B.'s Main Street campus shortly after the memo was written. There, he told students there were "two Americas. One filled with slogans from our leaders, the other, reality."

Kerry would use almost those exact same words 33 years later during his presidential campaign when talking about the situation in Iraq.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There, he told students there were "two Americas. One filled with slogans from our leaders, the other, reality."

Amazing, Reconstituted Kerry, Recycled Kerryisms.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As President bush said recently in NJ, paraphrasing: "A career of protest without deeds."
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But he is not, never was a political opportunist. He used the war protestors just as he used the military just as he used Mary Cheney, just as he.....

John Kerry has no decency. No loyalty. No core. He has no allegiancy to anyone or anything...not to his country and most assuredly not even to the stupid saps who will vote for him.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody wanna bet that this doesn't make the MSM? I don't think they really want to cover this. If they could find even false docs to use on Bush, they would be more than happy to.

Kerry never ceases to amaze me. Today he said he has another plan... I sure wish someone would call him on it and ask how to pay for it. He wants people to think that national health care, schools, drugs, national security, and whatever other promise he made would be paid for with the roll back of the tax cuts. I sure would like to see the numbers.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RMalloy wrote:
Quote:
There, he told students there were "two Americas. One filled with slogans from our leaders, the other, reality."

Amazing, Reconstituted Kerry, Recycled Kerryisms.

Shocked

Instant politician - just add water and stir... or spin. Confused
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These VVAW jerks directly affected my life when I returned from Viet Nam, expecially the Buffalo Chapter.
I was a naval reservist in the 60s and in my civilian life was pursuing a degree at the University of Buffalo. During my final year I was activated one semester short of my degree and sent to ride swiftboats for two years with the Operation Markettime forces.
At the end of '71 I returned stateside and wanted to finish my last semester and get my degree. The university administration informed me that all of my records had been destroyed in a fire set by demonstrators from the VVAW while I was in Viet Nam. It took me 3 years of hunting down instructors and asking if they still had old grade books to reconstruct my records (I never did get all of them. I had to take an equivalency test to demonstrate that I did indeed take the course work for the two courses I couldn't get back.) I am an engineer now and have worked at it for 30 years.
I will never forgive nor forget that these VVAW creeps made my life a hell for 3 years as a result of their actions.
I pray to god that they all rot for eternity in the smelliest pit Hell has to offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: