SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FINALLY GOT MINE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: FINALLY GOT MINE Reply with quote

I finally got my copy of UFC. Money's been tight so I havn't been able to until now. I went to Books-a-Million and there it was right in front of the door and also on the best-seller rack at #2 right next to Kitty Kelly's trash at #3.

I will confess to doing a little UFC shuffle before I departed with my prize and an extra-copy to send to the troops. When I've read mine I'll donate it to the library here.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cowboy_az_us
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FINALLY GOT MINE Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
I finally got my copy of UFC. Money's been tight so I havn't been able to until now. I went to Books-a-Million and there it was right in front of the door and also on the best-seller rack at #2 right next to Kitty Kelly's trash at #3.

I will confess to doing a little UFC shuffle before I departed with my prize and an extra-copy to send to the troops. When I've read mine I'll donate it to the library here.

I just, finally got mine today...It's going to be interesting reading, especially with the debates coming up. Laughing
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Deborah,
I donated mine with the proviso that is was prominently displayed, but classified as a reference. My thoughts on this were to prevent some lefty from checking it out and keeping it checked out. Have purchased a 2nd copy from BAM to place with another library. Have been spending most $$$ on direct donations... your latest call pointing out the need for new cash donations to SBVFT after the $1.4 million ad buy is particularly appropriate...
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine today, birthday gift from my three daughters. Was enthralled from the very first page. Thank you for exposing this man.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handed my Copy off yesterday to an "Undecided" here in Massachusetts. She is not too crazy about kerry and did not know much about him (pretty common here in Ma.)
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister-in-law refuses to read UFC. She doesn't want to find out what Kerry is really like. She is of the Anybody but Bush mentality. Rolling Eyes
Ordie_rat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
Handed my Copy off yesterday to an "Undecided" here in Massachusetts. She is not too crazy about kerry and did not know much about him (pretty common here in Ma.)

Got my undecided step-daughter to buy it and read it. I got mine a while back and it is an excellent read about Kerry's perfidity. Shocked

"The mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." - Thomas Jefferson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: