SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote real early.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Vote real early. Reply with quote

On Nov. 2 go to the polls early. I mean real early. Line up at 3:00AM and the dems that try to get there at 7:00AM to vote before going to work will see the lines and just go on to work. That means that they will have to stop after work to vote. Many especially those that spend their off time at the bars after work will not be able to avoid their nightly stop and will give up going to the polls at all.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think more republicans than democrats have jobs to go to so I'd be afraid of discouraging more Bush votes than Kerry votes. Other than that, very sneaky thinking indeed.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take advantage of early voting if possible. If you have to wait until election day, do not believe LSM early calls. Vote!! Help others get to the polls.
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea! I don't feel that its wise to be caught waiting in line this year when it nears time for the polls to close. Too many "dirty tricks" are possible and by election day the Democrats may be desperate enough to try all of them!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: