SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many of you Kerry supporters voted for Clinton?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: How many of you Kerry supporters voted for Clinton? Reply with quote

And isn't this hypocrisy if you did?

We had a reverse situation here in 76... are you all going to try and tell us that you voted for Dole then because of HIS war record?

Or will you squirm out of it with your situational ethics, come up with some excuse, and whine about that "being different?"
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid analogy. I supported Carter because of HIS service in the Navy.

The only way to make this analogy work, 95 bxl, would be to say you similarly support Bush now because of his skirt-chasing in the Guard while others were dying in the jungles.

(Although I was too young to vote anyway, I did support Carter)
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

The only way to make this analogy work, 95 bxl, would be to say you similarly support Bush now because of his skirt-chasing in the Guard while others were dying in the jungles.

What happened to your claim of 3.5 years in Vietnam? If you were too young to vote for Carter, you were too young to serve in Vietnam.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never made that claim. Sorry, but you don't have that "gotcha" moment you've been hungering for.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

Very stupid response... and quite suspicious, too. Ford Served in WW2...also in the Navy. What's the matter... Carter's service was better?

Quote:

See, sparky, here's were you confirm your self-delusion... You supported Carter for his Navy service, while ignoring the fact that Ford also served. So, you were either ignorant... or the service question was not an issue.

So at base, it appears you just fibbed.
ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: What? Reply with quote

95 bxl,

What are you on about? Who a person voted for in the past, when, and why isn't even an issue! If I say I voted for Nixon, does that now mean I can't vote for Kerry? Or if I say I voted for Bush 1, does that now mean I can't now not vote for Bush 2?

This is an utterly ridiculous post.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that given the nature of their organization (it's really heavily tied in with the Bush campaign), they're desperate to show that opponents here are somehow partisan hacks. They're the pot wanting so much to call the kettle black.
Buddy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPARKY, YOU'RE NO MORE THAN A KERRY AS* KI*SING JERK. I' VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THIS DEMOCRATIC GOOBLE-DE-GOOK.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: