SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultimate Irony? Kerry zapped by UBL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Ultimate Irony? Kerry zapped by UBL? Reply with quote

Is it the Ultimate Irony that Kerry maybe getting zapped by UBL?

I belive it is. Cool

Have you speculated yet, on which day Theresa says that UBL has been in US custody for a long time, and that Bush people have turned into a puppet?

I'm really begining to giggle about it. Just hope this wasn't a "go" tape for supporters.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After everything I have seen this election I am not holding my breath for this story to help President Bush and hurt Kerry. Kerry will run that bin Laden is still alive, therefore, Bush has not protected America....the Kerry supporters/voters will not realize that this shows that 10 out of 10 terrorist do want Kerry elected because we are winning the War on Terror. Kerry has the MSM in his campaign and their refusal to step up has really shown that they do not report the news anymore...they slant it.

I have seen so much come out against Kerry and the MSM suppressing everything in their power to get this man elected is truly a sad day in American politics.

Not only is our defense something that we must take seriously; we also must consider that 3 or 4 of the Supreme Court Justices in the next term will be replaced and if we want our Supreme Court to be like the most overturned 9th district court in CA we must take a stand and make sure Kerry is not elected. Because what is even scarier as Kerry as President - (and I know how scary that is) is if he is elected who he will put on the Supreme Court and what damage that will do to our country. We will have the Supreme Court making decisions that will be law. Do we really want a liberal Supreme Court who only rules in favor of their party? The implications of this next election will the most crucial of my generation and my children's generation. This next election will be what is either going to make America or break it...the words United we Stand...Divided we Fall have never meant more so than what it did when those words were first spoken.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact... check this out. I don't like it one bit. We have to get our story out NOW...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usnw/20041031/pl_usnw/transcript_of_greenberg__devine__donilon__lockhart_call__1_2_113_xml

Sorry I posted wrong url
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: