SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OSU/North Vietnamese communists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: OSU/North Vietnamese communists Reply with quote

Navy Chief your work has NOT gone for naught.
The OSU College Republicans were also talking up the below across from the stadium at yesterday’s Buckeye/Penn State game. Keep in mine Columbus is one of four counties (Franklin Cty) in Ohio that has more registered voters than people over 18 yo. If Bush wins Franklin County and the election, I’m sending them my December beer budget.

Quote:
How's this for an October surprise? While John Kerry is running around claiming President George Bush and our troops overseas failed the American people by not guarding an explosives dump without explosives in it, documents have been uncovered at Texas Tech University that show Kerry was following Vietnam War protest guidelines from North Vietnamese communists in the early 1970s. "Wait! Why am I not seeing any of this in the national news media, Mr. Gaylon?" you might be asking. "This cannot be true. Our Democrat candidate for president surely wasn't on the side of the communists and carrying out their requests when he got home from valiantly fighting for his country and winning all those medals, was he?" Yes, he was. The documents -- which actually LOOK like they came from the 1970s and not from a Microsoft Word program -- were found at the Vietnam Center at Texas Tech University in Lubbock and reproduced from captured communist records. These documents have been PROVEN 100 percent authentic BEFORE their release, unlike those 60 Minutes National Guard documents that CBS refuses to investigate. They show that Madame Nguyen Thi Binh, the Viet Cong provisional governor of South Vietnam at the Paris Peace Talks, delivered a plan from Le Duc Tho -- Ho Chi Minh's second in command -- for American anti-war activities that anti-war protesters followed to the letter. These documents are available at www.worldnetdaily.com or www.wintersoldier.com and show anti-war protesters not only received approval from the communists in North Vietnam, but also their direction. One of the documents states, "The spontaneous antiwar movements in the U.S. have received assistance and guidance from the friendly (i.e. communist Vietnamese) delegations at the Paris Peace Talks." (10/30/2004 5:56:50 AM)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: