SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor, many ways to do it.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor, many ways to do it. Reply with quote

This morning I watched "stolen Honor" on Pax TV in New Hampshire. Its was titled a "paid avertisement". Paid for by the Vets in Pennsylvania. It was on a 7 in the morning.
I am sorry but I am sick to my stomach that not one decent network has shown this very honest and revealing documentary on John Kerry. Yet they all and be it PBS. ABC. NBC, CBS and the cable channels they all show time and time again Kerry's so called documentary.
They need to all come out before the election and state that they want John Kerry for President that would be an honest thing to do.
There is no honor in any of the actions of these networks. It doesnt matter who you are voting for the people need the truth.
These very same people are still asking for more information on the Presidents supposedly missing months in the Guard. Where is the indignation of this Country that we cannot get John Kerry to release his entire records.
No one can say this was there finest hour. Indeed I think this Presidential Election irregardless of who wins will be shown in history as one of the most biased ever covered by the this Nations Press. They should truly be ashamed of themselves.
I have decided I will no longer contribute to PBS nor will I watch any of the other MSM networks. Its not much but thats all I can do.
Lastly the thing that stuck in my mind the most about the "Stolen Honor" documentary was listening to Kerry calling the soldiers baby killers and then watching the troops matching through towns when they came home and people holding up posters with baby killers written on them. His words hurt many. He is not fit to be Commander of the troops in Iraq. All I can say is God Help them if he does become President. There is no difference what he said back then and what he is saying now by saying the President has not done a good job in Iraq he is also saying the troops have not done a good job he should be ashamed of himself.
Did he ever go to Iraq during the past 2 years. I worry how him being elected with effect the moral of the soldiers.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Jazeera is more moderate than PBS, CBS and the rest. Subversion of our government from within is the practice of MSM.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Stolen Honor Forum.

Thanks for your post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: