SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor Broadcast on KLIF - Dallas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Broadcast on KLIF - Dallas Reply with quote

Broadcast commences at 5 pm ET...Stolen Honor audio airs at 6:05 pm ET

5:35 pm: Stolen Honor producer Carlton Sherwood will appear on The Greg Knapp Show on TalkRadio 570 KLIF - Dallas
KLIF webstream page

Quote:
STOLEN HONOR Documentary
To Air On KLIF Today

Hear what the Kerry Campaign does not want you to know. Join Greg Knapp at 4pm today and listen to Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal. You don't want to miss it!

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
214-520-4354

STOLEN HONOR To Be Broadcasted On KLIF

Dallas, TX--Talk Radio 570 KLIF will air the documentary, Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal,
Wednesday, October 27th during the Katie Award winning Greg Knapp Show beginning at 5pm.
Knapp, KLIF’s 4-7pm weekday talk host, has been consistent in trying to get the story of both
presidential candidates to the forefront.

"Sixty Minutes ran a hit piece on Bush's Guard service based on fake documents,” Knapp said, “yet
none of the major networks want to run the story of what Kerry's anti-war statements did to our
prisoners of war in Vietnam. I'm going to provide balance by running this film on The Greg Knapp
Show.”

Knapp will do what others refuse or have been instructed not to do.

"Why is everyone so afraid to get the entire story on what John Kerry's anti-war activities did to our
prisoners of war?” Knapp asked. “Shouldn't we know that about a man who wants to be president at a
time of war? John Kerry made Vietnam the centerpiece of his campaign but he doesn't want you
to hear from the American prisoners of war who claim that his accusations that they were committing
war crimes on a daily basis were used against them by their captors."

After the documentary airs in its entirety on 570 KLIF, Knapp will open up the phones to get reaction,
comments and questions from listeners.

WHAT: Live Broadcast of Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal
WHERE: 570 KLIF
3500 Maple Ave. 16th Floor
Dallas, TX. 75219
WHEN: Wednesday, October 27th
5:00 pm
-30-
Excellent photo, audio, and listener reaction.

Talk Radio 570 KLIF - Dallas

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlton Sherwood interview starting momentarily...
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My copy of Stolen Honor is still being shown near OSU campus. I was VERY surprised to hear many of the students were affected by it.
MTS17446
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live south of Dallas, and always listen to Greg Knapp on KLIF.

Stolen Honor is great, and I hope other stations will also have the cajones to run this as well.

If you ask me, you don't need the TV for this...the audio works just as well..
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lying on the couch listening to it....it was powerful..I have seen the video also..afterwards,,some moron tried to compare it to Micheal Moore.
Knapp is awesome..
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
My copy of Stolen Honor is still being shown near OSU campus. I was VERY surprised to hear many of the students were affected by it.

Mine is being shown in Guantanamo Bay Cuba, where my brother is stationed. Neither Bro nor his comrades in arms are happy about Kerry trying to weasel his way out of his own past!

Semper Fi,

MarineBrat
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Detroit over the weekend and was surprised to see Stolen Valor shown on WXYZ (channel 9) on cable up there.I was asked by a few people just how they could prove that what Kerry said affected the way the prisoners were treated. I asked if they watched the same thing that I did then told them to get more info from this and other websites.

I always remind people that these guys that put themselves out again to help out our country stand to gain nothing but see a problem that they feel they really need to address. It really hurts to watch those guys, hear what they have to say and what they and their families went through and think there are people that think they are lying or are part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. I also ask them if they have actually heard Kerry talk about those specifics or do they just hear him say they are false. I am not the goldened tongued one nor can I address the issue like O'Neill. I wish I could, I would probably sway more people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: