SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! Reply with quote

Dear Swifties and POW's,

Before this forum closes in the near future, with our election tomorrow, I do not want it gone unsaid by me, again, thank you for your service to our country and for all you have all sacrificed then and now so that we can continue on in freedom.

You all have paid the ultimate price for us and I am personally grateful to each and every one of you. May God bless you for your loyalty to your service and to our country.

I also need to thank you for having made this forum available to us all to share things, and also learn things. The way the SwiftVets have come out to educate us and bring the truth out in this election is honorable and admirable. Thank you for caring about your countries future and about us Americans so much that you all risked your own personal comfort.

I especially admire and respect you Mr. O'Neill. I thank you Mr. O'Neill for your timely book, "Unfit For Command". May all your efforts, and my less notable efforts be rewarded on November 2nd.

God bless each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart and may God bless America.

Doll
Skeet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with each and every word that Doll has said. I do not want this day to come to an end without adding my sincere thanks to you all. I only wish my words could express the deep and sincere appreciation I have for you and all you have done. You have put yourselves on the line for what is right. You are men of honor and integrity and I so appreciate all you have done. Thank you for the service you have given to our country and continue to give.

I humbly bow to you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: