SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My email to Drudge.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: My email to Drudge. Reply with quote

Quote:
Drudge, based on the recent history (unreliability of Exit polls) by the Liberal Media... AP... and their wrong calls, think that that can hurt us big time. Can you please CALM DOWN and wait for hard numbers? Please!!

You have inmense power and according to how you report the news you can have people go to the voting booths exited or depressed.

The whole market went south because of your extemporaneous results. Now you backtracked but it is too late.

We need to join forces. This is not regular politics. This election will affect us for decades to come.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is mine.

Matt,

Please be careful with your postings about these exit polls.

I also want to tell you that what Kerry did 35 years ago is and was important today as it was then.

If he was dishonorably discharged for collaborating with the enemy that is a huge issue! I'm 35 and I had relatives who served in Nam and died in Nam and it's important because these men were no raping and killing with no restrain.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take comfort in God's strength. It's deja vu all over again. The polls and MSM are and will be REPORTING that Kerry is winning. God, in my believe, is working in the opposite direction.
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted an email to Drudge last night, but my email was about a michaelmoore.com story located there. I can't post what I wrote as there might be children reading here. Evil or Very Mad
Jo Baker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine:

What the hell's the matter with you? Have you become that which you loath? Pay attention! The liberal elite does not need your encouragement! Evil or Very Mad

My apologies JoesHero...I'm a tad bit annoyed with Matty at the moment! Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: