SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks from a daughter of a veteran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beth0791
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks from a daughter of a veteran Reply with quote

I will never be able to express the amount of gratitude I have for the Swiftees. I think it was your messages that helped save this country. It was unbelievable how many people did not know about Kerry's service during Vietnam and what happened afterwards. I know that your messages changed a lot of minds. You have also helped a dear friend of mine stand proud for his service to this country, my dad. He would never talk about his time in the service but I saw many times he was called many names and advised he shouldnt talk about his service during Vietnam. I see a fight in him now that I have never seen and he now has the understanding that I want to hear his story. I've waited a long time to hear it. Everyone of you gentlemen deserved more than this country gave you and to see John Kerry defeated is long overdue justice. I'm not sure how else to put it. God Bless all the Vietnam veterans!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: