SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unapologetic Americans

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RootForTheHomeTeam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Unapologetic Americans Reply with quote

4 more years--and I dont think we could have pulled it off without the Swiftvets. The "quiet" majority showed the world what Americans are really made of--and with only 1 vote apiece!!
I, for one, am sick of being expected to "embrace" every culture but our own. The spineless liberals would rather blame their own country than fight for it. Do they really believe that our enemies care whose head is in their next home movie? And, who else would elevate a man like John Kerry (and his creepy wife) to minor-god status?!! They really lowered the bar this time--the Kerry/Edwards spectacle and their carnival of "notable" Democrats.
Thanks for all do--and all you've done!
susanlprince
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came across this video today. It is of a "sermon" given by some Ayatolla preaching "Death to America".

There are probably tens of thousands of people listening and responding to this sermon. What strikes me is the fact that there are so many young people there, actual KIDS, hearing this and learning to live life with this ideal firmly implanted in their brains.

It is truly frightening to me, and I am so thankful Bush sees this threat for what it is, and not just a "nuisance". This is NOT a culture I wish to embrace!

They cry "Death to America", while we pray at church that the muslim will find the Way, the Truth and the LIFE!

Here's the link:

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20040613_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ClipMediaID=41708&ak=null
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
THN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Ditto that Reply with quote

I could not have said it better myself. I just read an article where the French and other Europeans, in general, are hoping that President Bush will be easier to get along with in a second term.

Newsflash:

We did not mess up and benefit from the Oil for food program.
It was a Dutch filmaker who got assassinated by Muslim Extremists.
The Spanish tried the appeasement path and what happened?
I could go on forever.

Thanks to ALL the VETS who made it possible for President Bush to win a second term.

Please keep the pressure on Skerry. He needs to disappear from the Senate, from any political office, because what he did to you guys is just plain wrong.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: