SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABC ~ ~ Commentary on Coverage ~ ~ Post here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: ABC ~ ~ Commentary on Coverage ~ ~ Post here Reply with quote

*** ABC NEWS - VOTE 2004 Complete Coverage ***
Headlines, tracking polls & other:
VOTE 2004 INFO

What's ABC saying and how are they saying it?
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....I see people are watching ABC also (NOT). I wonder how low the MSM ratings will be during this time. Shocked
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to stick to the internet and avoid the talking heads. Although I must admit I have no access cable and am currently monitoring the precinct reporting from a Kinkos. Smile
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
I am going to stick to the internet and avoid the talking heads. Although I must admit I have no access cable and am currently monitoring the precinct reporting from a Kinkos. Smile

Listening to Talk Radio here -- while monitoring the blogs and Yahoo elections results page. They play good oldies music in between election talk. Alphabet networks? Who needs 'em? Twisted Evil

-- FDL
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media bias alert! Exclamation

Ed Gillespe on ABC NEWS with Peter Jennings. Gillespe was explaining provisional ballots, and that typially only a small percentage are deemed valid. Gillespe offered 25% as an estimate, which would not be nearly enough to make up the difference in Ohio.

Jennings response?

"What's your point? Are you saying that the Democrats are trying to do something that doesn't meet your approval?"

And Jennings had a really annoyed look on his face when he said it. Just thought I'd share. Cool
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I wish I'd seen that!

Worth the price of admission, I'm sure! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing what some of us didn't see.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tex wrote:

Ed Gillespe on ABC NEWS with Peter Jennings. Gillespe was explaining provisional ballots, and that typially only a small percentage are deemed valid. Gillespe offered 25% as an estimate, which would not be nearly enough to make up the difference in Ohio.

Jennings response?

"What's your point? Are you saying that the Democrats are trying to do something that doesn't meet your approval?"

And Jennings had a really annoyed look on his face when he said it. Just thought I'd share. Cool

This was essentially confirmed by 1 of the 2 GOP members of the 4 member Ohio Elections Commission a short time ago. While they may anticipate some type of DNC legal challenge, the "provisional ballot" issue is, for all intents and purposes, mathematically moot.
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being that I didn't watch abc,nbc,cbs,msnbc, or read the nytimes,La times,
I would venture to say that if any of the above read these posts on this forum, they would read about news they never heard about.. Confused The reason I come here, and watch Fox news, is because that's where the honest news is... Wink
salutevets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ed Gillespie on ABC NEWS with Peter Jennings. Gillespie was explaining provisional ballots, and that typically only a small percentage are deemed valid. Gillespie offered 25% as an estimate, which would not be nearly enough to make up the difference in Ohio.

Jennings response?

I think Jennings question is dumb...Ed explained the provisional ballots, as they are...Majority of them are illegal ballots...The low ABC ratings I think are showing, in jennings question and facial expressions... Laughing Sounds to me that Jennings was quick to condemn Ed... With the bias MSM, and the bias hosts, it's hard to remember what's right and what's wrong... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: